Innisfree - Green Tea Fresh Skin 200ml uploaded by Irene L.

BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. This wipe-off type skin toner is formulated with freshly squeezed green tea to control sebum while delivering moisture to your skin. How to Use: After cleansing, pour an appropriate amount onto cotton pad and sweep over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area. Pack Size - 200ml see more...

Gracey L.
Bacolod, Philippines
One of the best toners I have used so far!

I still have this in my wish list since I can't seem to find this available here in the Philippines. Price, so affordable that you wouldn't expect how great it is! If you have that kind of oily that need to blot ever 3 hours, then this one is for you. Non icky, not heavy feels so fresh and light and smells good too!

I was in HK when I tried the trial kit of the fresh line- toner, essence and cream. I love the toner and the gel cream but the essence comes out a bit thick.

This toner is worth a try! You guys just got to try it!
Ignessa1
I bought it in Myeongdong when I was in Seoul in December last year and have used it for about a month and I can say that its lightweight, absorbs very fast and does not feel sticky whatsoever. Definitely recommend for oily skin type!
Irene L.
This balancing skin keeps my pH level at bay. And makes my skin really soft afterwards too!