Innisfree Green Tea Fresh Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml uploaded by Himali B.

BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree see more...

Cloud J.
I got the Innisfree Green Tea Fresh Cleansing Oil after finishing the last of my Sephora cleansing oil. Works really well--my makeup just melted off and left my face clean. I have oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin and this product did not aggravate anything.

Giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because the smell is a bit on the strong side.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Innisfree green tea fresh cleansing oil is one of the best cleansing oils I have ever used. It’s melts away all the makeup, oil, dirt from my face. I use it as my first cleanse during my night skincare routine. Take a little product in your palm & massage your face in circular motion cleaning away the makeup & oil, then add few drops of water (it turns white after adding water) & wash your face with lukewarm water.

My face feels really clean & soft after using this cleansing oil. It’s cleans away all the makeup, dirt & oil while keeping your face moisturised.

I have acne-prone combination sensitive skin & it suits me really well. Innisfree Green Tea Fresh Cleansing Oil 150ml 150ml
Katrine L.
Richmond, VA
Maybe it just went bad, but this started smelling very funky after a few months. It worked well for removing makeup but I don’t know if it was what made me break out or not, but it definitely didn’t make the situation better.