Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Oil uploaded by Lokyi F.

BY INNISFREE

Enriched with Green tea and Green complex from pure Jeju Island, Green Tea Pure revives dry, stressed skin by supplying abundant moisture. see more...

Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
Great oil if you are like me and have rather sensitive skin! Its delicate, has nice packaging and easily removes mascara together with any waterproof products on your face. I would recommend it because you can remove your makeup without wiping it, slowly massaging natural moisturizing oil into your face.
Gina L.
Great oil cleanser. It removes all make up including waterproof eye make up. I follow up with a foam cleanser just to make sure I’m removing all residue. One of the best oil cleanser I have tried and very affordable.
Sarah C.
Very gentle on skin but gets makeup off like a champ. I use this before my foaming cleanser. Smells really nice. It's so affordable too. I order mine from Amazon. It takes a while to ship, but it's worth the wait. Just order more before you run out.
Kay L.
This brand has one of the best cleansing oils in my opinion. It effectively removes make up, including foundation, sunscreen, eyeliner and waterproof mascara. I like to double cleanse and use a foam cleanser after washing off the oil to make sure I remove all residue.
Lokyi F.
I've been using this green tea cleansing oil as my first cleanser for months now and I absolutely love it. I give my face a massage for about a minute with this oil, wash it off with water, and then wash my face with a cleanser. This product doesn't irritate my skin at all or leave it feeling oily. I highly recommend this product!
Panutsorn P.
I do love this cleansing oil a lot. I have combination skin and at the first time I use I scare if it gonna bring me an acne. But it's not! It's leave me a soft and moisturize skin. I love when I apply it to my face, massage to my face to decrease the wrinkle that might happen in the future. It really clear all the make up off gentle.
Flora M.
Outer Cove, NL
Innisfree is an amazing brand with some really cool products. This gets makeup off like nothing else. I double cleanse so there is no extra oil leftover on my face

back