Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Oil

by Innisfree

Enriched with Green tea and Green complex from pure Jeju Island, Green Tea Pure revives dry, stressed skin by supplying abundant moisture.

For people who double cleanse, what is a good cleanser to use with this for combination skin?
I have a dry sensitive skin and i want to try cleansing oil. Any recommendations? I am considering Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Oil ?what else I can try, so that it doesnt cost too much. p.s allergic to vitamin c
Is this product good for combination but acne-prone skin?
Start your review of Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Oil!
Linda K.
Slingerlands, NY
Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Oil uploaded by Linda K.
Purchased at: Sephora
I truly believe in a double cleanse. This lightly scented and light oil is perfect. Quickly becoming my favorite. I look forward to trying more of their products. Highly recommend. Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Oil
Katelyn G.
Palmyra, PA
Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Oil uploaded by Katelyn G.
Purchased at: Sephora
After a long day at work wearing full makeup, and a mask I was so excited to remove everything. Just two pumps of this rubbed onto my skin removed all the makeup in a matter of seconds! The texture is so nice for the product and the scent is very pleasant. It literally melted my eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow off. With just a rinse of water my skin was absolutely clear and clean. The best part is my sensitive eyes felt no stinging whatsoever when using this in the delicate eye area. 2 thumbs up from me!
Michele F.
Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Oil uploaded by Michele F.
I love this cleansing oil! I use it before my face wash every morning and every other evening.
Latasha H.
Arkadelphia, AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love love love it therefore i can’t think of one bad thing to say about this product
Cienna D.
Saint Albans, NY
This cleansing oil is good as a first cleanse to get all my makeup off. It doesn't leave my skin feeling overly oily but I find there is a residue which is ok because I will go in with my face wash next. The scent is okay, definitely on the stronger side and if it gets in my eyes it irritates them so that is why it gets 4 instead of 5 stars. overall good product, would repurchase.
Sarah C.
Very gentle on skin but gets makeup off like a champ. I use this before my foaming cleanser. Smells really nice. It's so affordable too. I order mine from Amazon. It takes a while to ship, but it's worth the wait. Just order more before you run out.
Debbie S.
Love this cleansing oil as my first step in my double cleans to remove my makeup. Works well to break up my foundation and even works well on my mascara. I do need about three pumps to fill clean my face but I always finish it up with a cleanser to fully clean my face.
Belinda E.
San Francisco
Good cleansing oil if you don’t wear waterproof makeup! I really liked the texture of this—it’s a thin oil that turns into a milky texture when in contact with water. In that way, reminds me of the Tatcha oil but at a much better price. I also really enjoyed the bottle—the pump makes it very easy to get a controlled amount of oil and the thin dispenser makes it so that it doesn’t splash into your palm. The smell is also nothing too irritable—it’s a slight herbal scent which I don’t mind but maybe if you’re sensitive to fragrance you may not love that. The one reason I wouldn’t buy this again is that I think it didn’t remove my waterproof mascara effortlessly. It eventually did but took some time/effort. My waterproof mascara is really waterproof so if you wear normal mascara you’ll be fine! I just preferred how easily the Clinique balm or the Banila Co one removes it so I’ll probably buy those
Denise C.
San Diego , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this cleanser!! (I also use the green tea moisturizer, balancing toner, and this cleanser) I do use it as a second cleanse, and it helps get the excess dirt off my face without stripping or giving me an over cleansed feeling. This is also a really nice cleanser for the morning because it’s not too harsh but helps create a clean slate for the AM.
Gina L.
Great oil cleanser. It removes all make up including waterproof eye make up. I follow up with a foam cleanser just to make sure I’m removing all residue. One of the best oil cleanser I have tried and very affordable.