Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Oil uploaded by Lokyi F.

BY INNISFREE

Enriched with Green tea and Green complex from pure Jeju Island, Green Tea Pure revives dry, stressed skin by supplying abundant moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lokyi F.
I've been using this green tea cleansing oil as my first cleanser for months now and I absolutely love it. I give my face a massage for about a minute with this oil, wash it off with water, and then wash my face with a cleanser. This product doesn't irritate my skin at all or leave it feeling oily. I highly recommend this product!
Sarah C.
Very gentle on skin but gets makeup off like a champ. I use this before my foaming cleanser. Smells really nice. It's so affordable too. I order mine from Amazon. It takes a while to ship, but it's worth the wait. Just order more before you run out.
Flora M.
Outer Cove, NL
Innisfree is an amazing brand with some really cool products. This gets makeup off like nothing else. I double cleanse so there is no extra oil leftover on my face
Panutsorn P.
I do love this cleansing oil a lot. I have combination skin and at the first time I use I scare if it gonna bring me an acne. But it's not! It's leave me a soft and moisturize skin. I love when I apply it to my face, massage to my face to decrease the wrinkle that might happen in the future. It really clear all the make up off gentle.