Innisfree - Green Tea Cleansing Foam 150ml

by Innisfree

Harnessing the powers of Jeju green tea's brightening, hydrating and cleansing powers, this highly enriched foam uses water and extracts from organically grown fresh green tea leaves to infuse skin with needed amino acids and minerals while washing off dirt, makeup residue and impurities from pores. The cleansing foam that shields the moisture of skin with the smooth lather that contains freshly squeezed Jeju green tea How to Use: Squeeze an appropriate amount onto clean hands and create lather. Smoothly massage over your face and thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water afterwards Pack Size - 150ml

Innisfree - The Green Tea Seed Cream 50ml ? [product:innisfree-the-green-tea-seed-cream-50ml]
DooEs this fight acne?
Start your review of Innisfree - Green Tea Cleansing Foam 150ml!
Product Highlights
My favorite cleanser! It's very gentle on my sensitive skin and since it has green tea ingredients in it, it not only smells good but it also works well in cleansing my skin. It foams up a lot and cleans your skin without drying it which is one of the top reasons I love this. It's also very affordable and it lasts pretty long since you don't need a lot of it.in reviews
Stephanie M.
Merced
Innisfree - Green Tea Cleansing Foam 150ml uploaded by Stephanie M.
I received this innisfree hydrating cleansing foam as a drop reward. When I got this I wasn’t using a cleasner don’t ask me why? But when I first used it instantly you feel the cleanser getting to work. My pores was awake after that and I would highly recommend this hydrating cleansing foam to everybody that I know.
Jennifer L.
Flushing, NY
Innisfree - Green Tea Cleansing Foam 150ml uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Little bit of the product goes a long way so only have to squeeze a little bit on your finger then mix with a bit of water to immediately foam up. Has a pleasant hint of green tea scent but not overpowering. Also, very affordable! I use it in the morning and night and it does a good job at cleaning my skin without leaving it feeling dry.
Daria D.
Seattle, WA
Innisfree - Green Tea Cleansing Foam 150ml uploaded by Daria D.
My favorite super light cleanser! Pleasant smell, light texture. Very foaming. I love to use it with Face peeling brush, super easy to use! Very economy tube. I this I been using it for 6 month already. And I think they have had a rebranding so my tube is old - version( Innisfree - Green Tea Cleansing Foam 150ml
Kiara V.
Los Angeles
Innisfree - Green Tea Cleansing Foam 150ml uploaded by Kiara V.
I can't believe how amazing this cleanser is and how little it costs. It leaves my skin feeling absolutely refreshed, detoxed and squeaky clean. I definitely recommend having this cleanser and incorporating it into your routine (especially in the morning).
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an amazing morning cleanser. It's super gentle and non-drying. My skin never feels tight. The reason I prefer to use this in the morning, is because it isn't strong enough to get rid of leftover makeup residue on my face.
Tasha M.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a totally fine cleanser. I didn't love it, but it works, I didn't hate the scent, and it did a decent job getting makeup off. Once I replaced it with a better one I stuck it in my travel bag but did not repurchase.
Melissa E.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
A little def goes a long way with this product. I like to use this product in the morning and it makes my skin feel cool and refreshed. Its also good for people who dont like a strong fragrance as its scent is subtle.
Shaymaa E.
Gibsonton, FL
I love this cleanser. It's gentle and lathers nicely. The smell is refreshing. It's a thick formula so a little is all you need so it lasts a long time. This was my first time trying anything by this brand and I'm definitely going to try more of their products.
Jennifer F.
Love this face wash, it smells so nice. This wash leaves your face feeling nice and clean without leaving it dry and stiff. I recommend this face wash for a skin types especially for the price (only $8). You can find it on Amazon or on the innisfree USA website.
Himali B.
Denver
Innisfree - Green Tea Cleansing Foam 150ml uploaded by Himali B.
I have acne prone combination skin & have been using Korean products since more than a year now. I am quiet impressed with how great my skin feels now. Innisfree is one of my favourite skincare & makeup brands I have so many products from Innisfree & apart from 1-2 products all of them works great for my skin. Especially green tea is one ingredient which my skin loves. I started with using green tea seed serum & then went in to add another products from green tea line. This clenaser from Innisfree is quiet gentle on my skin. It cleans without irritating my skin or making it dry. My skin feels really clean without the stretchy feeling or dryness. I would definitely recommend his product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mimi S.
il y a 5 mois
Innisfree - Green Tea Cleansing Foam 150ml Is it good for sensitive skin?
Zahra R. il y a 2 mois
Personally I have a mix combo type of skin suffering from acne and the green tea bring a touch of softness on my skin. I would say yes it’s good for sensitive skin. You need to put a moisturizer cream after cleaning you skin.