Innisfree - Green Tea Balancing Special Skin Care Set: Skin 200ml + 15ml + Lotion 160ml + 15ml + Cream 5ml 5pcs

BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. Protects and soothes your skin from environmental damage, and offers deep hydration. Restore skin moisture balance. How to use: 1. After washing your face, take appropriate amount of skin and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. 2. After using skin softener, take an appropriate amount into hand, and gently spread over the face. 3. Then, apply moderate amount of serum and pat for absorption. 4. At the last stage of skin care, dispense appropriate amount of cream and apply over your face. see more...

Justine J.
Clifton, NJ
I like it. It feels lightweight while making my skin feel less dry as well as making it feel smooth and also radiant I like the scent it is pretty affordable lasts a while and use it most days it is nice
Sarah S.
Dublin, OH
Love it! Have been using it for 2 years now and I have never gone astray! Very light on the skin and great for a korean beauty beginner! It’s super affordable I think I spent like $40 for the set
Sinai R.
DeLand
Purchased at: YesStyle
The products are extremely light and don't sit on top of the skin. The green tea is refreshing smell wise and very soothing on the skin and hydrates without being too heavy for my oily skin
Angela N.
happy valley
I only got the balancer not the cream but I love this product but I don’t know what is use is. I kinda think it’s a waste of money but it smells good so it motivates me to use it anyway but it should probably have a use for this product. This company overall is very affordable especially for beginners.
shin l.
The green tea line is honeslty amazing! It really is moisturizing and makes me skin feels so nice. It also smells really nice
Inge W.
While I don't dislike these products, my least favourite would have to be the cream. I have combo skin and I found that it wasn't moisturising enough for my dry areas. The toner did a good job of balancing out my combo skin however. I didn't notice it at first, but when I was close to finishing the product, I realized how much closer my skin was to normal than it was combo! Overall I like this line and I find the scent very calming. It's more affordable compared to sets in the western beauty world.
regine o.
australia
Innisfree is always the place i go to choose my skincare products. It is suitable for all skin types especially with the effect of the green tea. It has a pleasant smell and is super smooth on the skin, making it easy to apply and easily my favourite range of products! Would recommend!
Mary L.
Winnipeg, MB
This line is one of the best lines from innisfree! Price is very good as the products work so well with any skin type! Lasts long and makes my skin feel so soft. Got this at Incheon Airport and would totally buy again!
Julia D.
New Castle, DE
To begin with this set will be great for a combination skin type. All products smell great and effectively moisturize the skin. I will definitely repeat all the products!
bibi k.
Great formula, loving the product, it's really easy to carry around when traveling and the product itself is so amazing