by Innisfree

Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin Care Set (For Normal To Combination Skin) includes: Green Tea Balancing Skin 200mlEnriched with squeezed green tea and green complex from the pure Jeju island to deliver abundant moisture and nourishment deep into your skin. It can moisturize your skin up to 72 hours.Green Tea Balancing Skin 15mlGreen Tea Balancing Lotion 160mlFormulated with squeezed Green Tea and green complex from the pure Jeju Island to deliver abundant moisture and nourishment deep into your skin. It helps to create water-bouncy skin, provides essential nutrients and is quickly absorbed.Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Lotion is combined with Althaea Officinalis Root Extract to regulate and balance facial oil. The Lotion is non-sticky and it replenishes dewiness deep into your skin to create a smooth and refreshing moisture care.Green Tea Balancing Lotion 15mlGreen Tea Balancing Cream 10mlFormulated with fresh Jeju’s Green Tea Extract, rich Amino Acid and Mineral Extract to deliver moisture into skin. With the whip cream texture, it quickly absorbs into dry skin to provide rich moisture. Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream is enriched with Cacao butter extract, creating a moisture shield for long-lasting moisturized, vital and glowing skin. It is suitable for normal to combination skin type.

Green Tea Balancing Skin - Enriched with squeezed green tea and green complex from the pure Jeju island to deliver abundant moisture and nourishment deep into your skin. It can moisturize your skin up to 72 hours.; Green Tea Balancing Lotion - Formulated with squeezed Green Tea and green complex from the pure Jeju Island to deliver abundant moisture and nourishment deep into your skin. It helps to create water-bouncy skin, provides essential nutrients and is quickly absorbed.; Green Tea Balancing Skin 200ml, Green Tea Balancing Skin 15ml, Green Tea Balancing Lotion 160ml, Green Tea Balancing Lotion 15ml, Green Tea Balancing Cream 10ml

Is it good for dry skin?
Who adheres to the Korean facial skin care system? Do not you bother to go through all 7 or 9 stages every day? :)
Start your review of Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Skin Care Set (For Normal To Combination Skin) 1set, 5pcs!
This line really helps with dry skin and those with acne! The green tea has nutrients that really help with providing good stuff for the skin!!
The green tea line is honeslty amazing! It really is moisturizing and makes me skin feels so nice. It also smells really nice
New Castle, DE
This is a very good hydrating and moisturising set. Will refresh and renew skin. Has a very nice green tee smell which is one of my favorites. Would recommend for every skin type as this one is very gentle and soft
While I don't dislike these products, my least favourite would have to be the cream. I have combo skin and I found that it wasn't moisturising enough for my dry areas. The toner did a good job of balancing out my combo skin however. I didn't notice it at first, but when I was close to finishing the product, I realized how much closer my skin was to normal than it was combo! Overall I like this line and I find the scent very calming. It's more affordable compared to sets in the western beauty world.
Winnipeg, MB
This line is one of the best lines from innisfree! Price is very good as the products work so well with any skin type! Lasts long and makes my skin feel so soft. Got this at Incheon Airport and would totally buy again!
australia
Innisfree is always the place i go to choose my skincare products. It is suitable for all skin types especially with the effect of the green tea. It has a pleasant smell and is super smooth on the skin, making it easy to apply and easily my favourite range of products! Would recommend!
New Castle, DE 26A Parkway Circle CO EasyXpress 64828
To begin with this set will be great for a combination skin type. All products smell great and effectively moisturize the skin. I will definitely repeat all the products!
Great formula, loving the product, it's really easy to carry around when traveling and the product itself is so amazing
Cherry Hill, NJ
Amazing. It balances my skin and makes it feel soft and supple. I love Innisfree products and can’t wait to try more!