BY INNISFREE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. This soft moisture lotion is formula with pure moisture from our freshly squeezed green tea to replenish dewiness deep into your skin How to Use: Apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleanser face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption Pack Size - 160ml see more...

Review (1)
hello_tt_ _.
hello_tt_ _.
. 🍃Innisfree is one of my favorite eco-friendly natural korean beauty brand. Their green tea line smells amazing and is meant to keep skin clear & hydrated. I love using the green tea seed serum. The green tea balancing skin is a toner which I find tones & moisturizes... 🍃I pour a liberal amount into the palm of my hands and apply directly onto face with finger tips. Has a thick water-like texture that spreads fairly easily. This sinks immediately into my skin. Feels very cooling, soothed, soft, moisturized. It does not leave behind any sticky residue... 🍃Using this alone will not provide enough hydration so I will need to follow up with the rest of my skincare routine by using a serum + moisturizer. I do find it to be a good base which will help the other products absorb better..