BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. This soft moisture lotion is formula with pure moisture from our freshly squeezed green tea to replenish dewiness deep into your skin How to Use: Apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleanser face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption Pack Size - 160ml see more...

Mikaelah N.
Rochester
Innisfree - Green Tea Balancing Lotion 160ml was my first K-beauty facial moisturizer. It is a great basic moisturizer, and the bottle lasts 5-ever. I got it after scouring the Asian Beauty Reddit boards after recommendation that it's a good option for those with combination/sensitive skin. There are no listed acne triggers with this product (checked against Cosdna). I've repurchased this item several times and will do so again. If you live in an area with harsh winters like me, this will probably be too light to use during those months. My only complaint with the product is that it smells nothing like green tea, instead it smells like a strong men's cologne.
dior A.
I use this at night before using my green tea cream for a boost of hydration. It’s not very thick but also not very runny. It smells great not to the point of annoying. I love how great the texture is when applied.
. 🍃Innisfree is one of my favorite eco-friendly natural korean beauty brand. Their green tea line smells amazing and is meant to keep skin clear & hydrated. I love using the green tea seed serum. The green tea balancing skin is a toner which I find tones & moisturizes... 🍃I pour a liberal amount into the palm of my hands and apply directly onto face with finger tips. Has a thick water-like texture that spreads fairly easily. This sinks immediately into my skin. Feels very cooling, soothed, soft, moisturized. It does not leave behind any sticky residue... 🍃Using this alone will not provide enough hydration so I will need to follow up with the rest of my skincare routine by using a serum + moisturizer. I do find it to be a good base which will help the other products absorb better..
Stephanie S.
This stuff lasts forever! It leaves the skin feeling moisturized without getting too greasy, making it the perfect day lotion. This can easily be utilized year round. The scent is refreshing without smelling too artificial. Easy to use container too.
I love the texture of this. It is liquidy without being too watery that it drips everywhere. Good for moisture