Innisfree - Green Tea Balancing Lotion 160ml

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. This soft moisture lotion is formula with pure moisture from our freshly squeezed green tea to replenish dewiness deep into your skin How to Use: Apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleanser face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption Pack Size - 160ml see more...

Stephanie S.
This stuff lasts forever! It leaves the skin feeling moisturized without getting too greasy, making it the perfect day lotion. This can easily be utilized year round. The scent is refreshing without smelling too artificial. Easy to use container too.
dior A.
I use this at night before using my green tea cream for a boost of hydration. It’s not very thick but also not very runny. It smells great not to the point of annoying. I love how great the texture is when applied.
hello_tt_ _.
. 🍃Innisfree is one of my favorite eco-friendly natural korean beauty brand. Their green tea line smells amazing and is meant to keep skin clear & hydrated. I love using the green tea seed serum. The green tea balancing skin is a toner which I find tones & moisturizes... 🍃I pour a liberal amount into the palm of my hands and apply directly onto face with finger tips. Has a thick water-like texture that spreads fairly easily. This sinks immediately into my skin. Feels very cooling, soothed, soft, moisturized. It does not leave behind any sticky residue... 🍃Using this alone will not provide enough hydration so I will need to follow up with the rest of my skincare routine by using a serum + moisturizer. I do find it to be a good base which will help the other products absorb better..
I love the texture of this. It is liquidy without being too watery that it drips everywhere. Good for moisture