Innisfree - Green Tea Balancing Lotion 160ml

by Innisfree

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. This soft moisture lotion is formula with pure moisture from our freshly squeezed green tea to replenish dewiness deep into your skin How to Use: Apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleanser face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption Pack Size - 160ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree - Green Tea Balancing Lotion 160ml!
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Innisfree - Green Tea Balancing Lotion 160ml uploaded by Kris L.
This is such an excellent face moisturizer! It's so calming and great for sensitive skin. It smells fresh but not overwhelming at all. And I like how hydrating it is too. Highly recommend for anyone with sensitive skin!
Aiperi O.
Innisfree - Green Tea Balancing Lotion 160ml uploaded by Aiperi O.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing moisturizer 🥰 I absolutely love this product, been using for month now. It’s so light yet moisturizing on the skin. Absorbs really fast and makes you feel really good about your skin. None greasy. My skin become very smooth. I strongly recommend it🥰
Tamara S.
I just tried this for the first time. It’s light, silky, and absorbs into your skin for an instant glow. It feels utterly gentle and soothing. I have a handful of samples but am definitely thinking of returning to the store for a bottle.
Maexiry A.
Irvine, CA
Just starting using this after Cerave decided it no longer wanted to play nice with my skin. This is so soothing and refreshing and calms my skin. ITs so gentle especially after Cerave irritated my face pretty badly.
Emily A.
Brooklyn, NY
I use it for my face during the dry seasons or dry days. I actually ran out! I used it once a day! I do wish there was a misting version for this product which would help with my night routine. I definitely do recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Nicole N.
San Francisco, CA
I have combination skin (oily t-zone, dry eyes and cheeks) and never had success with other "light" lotions from high-end brands at Sephora. Then I tried the Innisfree Green Balancing Lotion, which I have now bought three times. It gives me the proper amount of moisture and doesn't leave me greasy by the end of the day. It does have fragrance but I am personally not sensitive to fragrant products.Innisfree - Green Tea Balancing Lotion 160ml
kailey M.
Brooklyn, NY
Innisfree - Green Tea Balancing Lotion 160ml uploaded by kailey M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Throw this in the fridge! My skin drinks this lotion up! SO refreshing and hydrating. It layered strangely with other innisfree products, so this seems to be best used simply, not with a ton of other products. #goodbyejuly
Bindi S.
San Jose, CA
I love K beauty products. This is kind of a hybrid toner/serum. It is thick & viscous and smells great. It is very moisturizing and you can easily skip a moisturizer if you want. This lotion/skin is not sticky at all and is also perfect for the 7 skin method.
Denise C.
San Diego , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this whole Green Tea line. This toner actually does something - I feel like a lot of toners on the marker are just glorified water - but this makes my skin feel so moisturized, I really do believe it balances out my skin (I use chemical exfoliant that can get to be harsh on my skin), also - the products I use after absorb into my skin well. I will continue to repurchase!
Esli B.
Sun Valley, CA
I LOVE INNISFREE!!! This lotion is simply the best. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, shiny, and smooth, and it smells so good people think I put perfume on. I highly recommend it

Looking for your answer?