Skin CareFacial SkincareInnisfree
- Green Tea Balance Cream 50ml

Innisfree - Green Tea Balance Cream 50ml

by Innisfree

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. This moisture cream is formulated with pure moisture from our freshly squeezed green tea to retain long lasting dewiness How to Use: Apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleansed face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption Pack Size - 50ml

Has anyone used this for rosacea? How did it work for you?
Does this one work well for oily skin?
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin? My face seems to love products with green tea, but I would like to know if anyone with dry, sensitive, acne prone skin has used this. Thanks in advance!
Start your review of Innisfree - Green Tea Balance Cream 50ml!
Rebecca O.
houston
Innisfree - Green Tea Balance Cream 50ml uploaded by Rebecca O.
Love it! Has been really helping my dry skin, it keep it very well hydrated and the consistency it simply thin but enough to feel hydrated
Brittany R.
Portales, NM
Innisfree - Green Tea Balance Cream 50ml uploaded by Brittany R.
I’m doing a giveaway of an innisfree kit on Instagram. Follow me [user:brittan888] on Instagram and enter! When it ends I’ll be posting my next giveaway!
Sessalie H.
Autryville, NC
Innisfree - Green Tea Balance Cream 50ml uploaded by Sessalie H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this moisturizer! It feels so good and cool on the skin, and I feel as if my redness lessens after using this product. It doesn’t feel too greasy on the skin, and it works perfectly under makeup. I get a perfect punch of moisture every use!
Anna T.
I really wanted to love this cream more. I love green tea everything, but it never fully absorbed into my skin and made the rest of my makeup routine difficult. That being said, it was super moisturizing, made my skin bright, and smelled sooo good.
Taneka S.
Pensacola, FL
Skin has never felt better love it ! skin doesn't feel dry or oily after using it😍
Angelena S.
Lauderhill, FL
This is good - a little heavy for day wear (personally, but I have combo skin) but I like it at night. Nice scent and makes my skin glowy in the morning.
Sevvie N.
Glendale, CA
I got this in hopes of soothing my redness and moisturizing of course. This just made my face really oily, caused new cysts on my skin and definitely did not reduce redness. The only pro was the scent. It's a really nice green tea plus rose scent but it's not subtle for those who don't like scents.
Kseniya S.
Lynn, MA
In the last few months my skin had turned from dry to leaning combo. The consistency isn’t heavy which didn’t aggravate my skin and my oily zones have started to subside more into an even skin type. I tended to get less oily and my dry areas were hydrated. The green tea is a natural antioxidant which helps protect your skin and hydrate from within. I finished the product fully and definitely would repurchase.
Fanny Z.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It's great for my combination skin and doesn't irritate my oily t zone. It really does help balance my skin and keep it moisturized. It goes great with my innisfree green tea serum which I layer underneath this.
Gladys K.
BAYSIDE
I use this every night and whenever my skin feels a little dry on my face during the day time. It's so lightweight that you can customize layers of moisture to your face needs. There's no unpleasant smell, lasts a long time (like 1-2 months for me), and is great for sensitive skin.