BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. This moisture cream is formulated with pure moisture from our freshly squeezed green tea to retain long lasting dewiness How to Use: Apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleansed face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption Pack Size - 50ml see more...

• Does this one work well for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin? My face seem...3 Answers
  • Has anyone used this for rosacea? How did it work for you?2 Answers
Anny Z.
Brooklyn
I been using this for almost 2 years. No breakouts, hydrates my skin well enough and balance oils. It’s not greasy and absorbs quick and well. Not much anti aging effects but that’s not the point of this cream and I don’t really need it yet. So I’ll stick to this for now.
Michelle K.
I love that this cream isn't too heavy and it has a very cool, refreshing effect on your skin. It keeps your face moisturized and gives a really great dewy look.
Kay L.
This cream worked so well for me when I was breaking out! I have oily and acne prone skin and have trouble finding a cream that’s lightweight, controls my oil, keeps my skin well hydrated and doesn’t break me out. This did all the above!
Zion n.
I like this up a lot it is super lightweight and the fragrances an overpowering and it does a good job of oyster rising just make sure you don't put too much on I really like the stuff and I recommend and I love this brand as. Well
Tiffany N.
Brooklyn, NY
this has become my faovrite moisturizer to use in the morning. it makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated without feeling heavy. it absorbs right into my skin, whereas some moisturizers tend to feel like they need a lot of work to get them fully absorbed.
Saemyi L.
It’s mild, and gentle for the skin. I use it as one of my moisturizers for the evening. Not a big fan of using cream in the morning. But it hydrates my skin over night and I like it.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
I actually really like this product I received this product in one of my subscription boxes and ive been using it for a while now. It really hydrates my face. A little also goes along way with this product I think. The smell is amazing. I don't really ger why its called balancing cream. But it really moisturizes. I will for sure be buying a full size of this product.
Fanny Z.
This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It's great for my combination skin and doesn't irritate my oily t zone. It really does help balance my skin and keep it moisturized. It goes great with my innisfree green tea serum which I layer underneath this.
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
First thing I noticed about the Innisfree - Green Tea Balance Cream is the fresh scent but unfortunately like another Influenster mentioned the scent doesn't last long. I used this cream at night time after cleansing, toning, and emulsion. It doesn't dry out my skin and my skin is soft the next morning.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
I can't get enough of this stuff. I love the entire balancing skin set by innisfree! I came across this brand during a trip to Seoul, and I'm in love! I bought it in south Korea, and now I have a friend who commutes back and forth from Seoul and she brings it back to me because online ordering scares me sometimes
Aly K.
Bothell, WA
Is this moisturizer good for sensitive skin? My face seems to love products with green tea, but I would like to know if anyone with dry, sensitive, acne prone skin has used this. Thanks in advance!
Jenn K.
Has anyone used this for rosacea? How did it work for you?
Dominika T.
Does this one work well for oily skin?