BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree see more...

joanne c.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this in a sample size and used it after cleansing. Since it was only a small amount i didn’t notice too much of a distance. The flakes after rubbing the mask off was a little strange at first but it makes it feel like I’m physically exfoliating the dead skin off.
Elizabeth W.
Winterport
Usually I can tell when I'm about to break out in acne, so directly after I wash my face, I dab some of this product onto my problem areas. It looks a little but gimmicky with how much it peels off, but my skin does feel softer and very clean afterwards.
Ánh Thư Á.
Nha Trang
It's so good. After using it, your skin will be more bright and smooth. The ingredients from natural is also good for your skin and make you feel more safe when you use it.
chloë /.
I love this product! I buy two pcs in Korea and it was the first tile using a peeling one and it’s magical! My favorite so far! The packaging is easy and i love the smell! I recommend really happy with this product
Philine H.
Even though i have sensitive skin this product works great! Doesn’t irritate, however i reduce the recommended time to leave it on the skin just to make sure it isn’t too abrasive. I use this maybe twice a week and it leaves my face feeling super soft!
Lolo L.
North York, ON
The mask isn't really a peel off mask. It's a wash off mask. It does some exfoliation but nothing miraculous for me to rebuy this again