Innisfree
(Green Barley) Daily Refining Serum 169 oz/ 50 mL

innisfree (Green Barley) Daily Refining Serum 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

by Innisfree

A daily-use exfoliating serum that visibly refines skin's texture with naturally derived AHAs from Jeju green barley vinegar. Skin Type: Normal, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: Lightweight SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- Green Barley Vinegar: Naturally exfoliates with three AHAs- Glycolic Acid: Helps gently refine dead skin cells. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of innisfree (Green Barley) Daily Refining Serum 1.69 oz/ 50 mL!
Elizabeth L.
Staten Island, NY
This is a super light weight serum, very watery. I can see when I use this that it leaves my pores smaller. I use it as the first step in my skin care routine. Has an extremely light scent so shouldn’t bother anyone who doesn’t like fragrances.

Looking for your answer?