Innisfree Golden Olive Hydration Makeup Remove Oil, 1 Ounce

by Innisfree

Innisfree Olive Real Cleansing Oil Is A Smoothest And Supple Deep Cleansing Oil With Organic Olives. It Deep Cleansing Oil Fully Adheres Onto Your Skin To Remove And Cleanse Makeup And Impurities Left Inside Pores As It Moisturizes And Softens Your Skin.

It Is Suitable For Normal To Combination Skin Type; Soothing And Moisturizing; This Is Manufactured In South Korea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree Golden Olive Hydration Makeup Remove Oil, 1 Ounce!
I was a skeptic, but my mom got this for me and I love it so much. It removes makeup so easily and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It’s like magic. This oil is so gentle on my skin and I love it. Do yourself a favor and try this out!
Combination / Blackheads, Redness, Fine Lines
Irvine, CA
I really like the olive line in general. This will get your makeup off although I haven’t tried it on heavy makeup. It’s a bit thicker and oilier feeling than some other oil cleansers because it’s more suited for dry skin.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Atlanta, GA
I love the cleansing oils from Innisfree, they are great for makeup removal before regular face wash
Combination / Acne, Redness, Fine Lines