Innisfree Eco Safety No Sebum Sun Block SPF35 PA+++ 50ml

by Innisfree

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree

Is this reef safe??
Is this a good sun screen
How well does this sunblock absorb into the skin?
Start your review of Innisfree Eco Safety No Sebum Sun Block SPF35 PA+++ 50ml!
Paris
Innisfree Eco Safety No Sebum Sun Block SPF35 PA+++ 50ml uploaded by Charlotte F.
The green tea bb cream revives dry, stressed skin by supplying abundant moisture. It looks too bright so you should use some powder with it.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product and it smells absolutely amazing! I use is daily for its high quality ingredients as well as it’s durability. I highly recommend it and would get it for friends and loved ones this season. Great choice! Innisfree
Okeechobee, FL
If you need an oil controlling sunscreen this is it. I’m super oily and I was able to keep it under control while being protected from the sun. I’m so fair I still burned a bit, so maybe skip this if you’re on the paler side.
This is a great sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin and most sunscreens make my face sting but not this one! It’s also very hydrating which I love. If you have oily skin I would not recommend this product, but my dry skin loves it. It has a night scent and feels very light.
Saudi Arabia
For my skincare most of my products are from this brand Innisfree its organic and really effective and suits my skin really well so this sunscreen is amazing light and effective
Ridgeway, ON
I love using this product when I go out into the sun because it isn’t oily on your face and it’s a nice size that fits into your purse so you never will forget it! I would definitely buy this product again!
Toronto, ON
This is one of my favourite Innisfree products. The formula is incredibly light weight and is not greasy and thick like most sunscreens. It don't leave any kind of residue on your face and ends up being quite matte. This is my favourite sunscreen to put on my face. The scent is quite light too, sort of like sunflowers or chamomile. All Innisfree sunscreens are excellent! Just be careful to note whether you're getting a clear one or one that is white toned which is very popular in Korea for a paler base. Highly recommend!
Singapore
I really liked this sunblock! While I do agree with the earlier review (by Alba K.), that it leaves behind a white residue on your face, it can be easily avoided by simply spreading it out fully and patting the sunscreen into your face. Additionally, I like that this sunscreen does not break me out (oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin), and brightens my face as well :) I would really like to rec this!
Wuhan, China
One of the worst facial sunscreens I ever tried, leaves a white cast behind, even with tons of moisturizer would leave my foundation looking cakey and accentuating dry spots, I only give two stars because indeed controls oil, so maybe it works for extremely oily skin and if you don't mind having a ghost look, is very popular in Asia, but probably is people who like the brightening effect, not for me.
This is my daily sunblock as of now. It protects my skin very well from the sun and as it said it helped control sebum but I don't like the white cast it gave to my skin, I look like a vampire and I have to always top it off with some tinted moisturizer.