Innisfree Eco Safety No Sebum Sun Block SPF35 PA+++ 50ml

by Innisfree

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree

Is this reef safe??
Is this a good sun screen
How well does this sunblock absorb into the skin?
Start your review of Innisfree Eco Safety No Sebum Sun Block SPF35 PA+++ 50ml!
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product and it smells absolutely amazing! I use is daily for its high quality ingredients as well as it’s durability. I highly recommend it and would get it for friends and loved ones this season. Great choice! Innisfree
Okeechobee, FL
If you need an oil controlling sunscreen this is it. I’m super oily and I was able to keep it under control while being protected from the sun. I’m so fair I still burned a bit, so maybe skip this if you’re on the paler side.
This is a great sunscreen. I have very sensitive skin and most sunscreens make my face sting but not this one! It’s also very hydrating which I love. If you have oily skin I would not recommend this product, but my dry skin loves it. It has a night scent and feels very light.
I love this sunscreen so much! When this one says 'no sebum' it means no sebum. You'll be oil free and matte all day. It is a little thick, but you can blend it out very easily. I have a deeper skin tone, so it definitely does leave a white cast on me (which is sadly unavoidable with most sunscreens) but if you really blend it out it'll eventually go away. I have combination skin and have dry skin around my mouth and cheeks, so if you're like me definitely use a good moisturizer on your dry areas before putting this on as it really does control oil and mattify. But if you have truly oily skin this is the sunscreen for you!
Des Moines, IA
What can I say about this product... Omg... I haven't tried many other sunscreen products but I don't think Any other will work as well as this one does. I fell in love with this product as normal sunscreens usually leave an oily, sleek feel to your face, but Innisfree Eco Safety Sunscreen line makes your face feel refreshed without the smell or feeling of sunscreen (it smells really nice), this product is also very long lasting
Roswell, GA
My favorite sunscreen. Not at all greasy and leaves no white cast, unlike the vast majority of American sunscreens. I also love the scent of this- lightly floral, which is a deviation from the typical sunscreen fragrance but I'm not complaining. It absorbs very quickly and has a thin consistency.
Pahang Malaysia
I love the creamy texture of the products and it helps my skin protected from the UV rays during the day. It also smooths out my skin even better as if it acts as the makeup base before I use my Innisfree Longwear Cushion. However, I give it 4 star because I find that Innisfree Eco Safety No Sebum Sun Block SPF50 works better for my skin in this humid and hot weather in Malaysia. OOverall it is a very good sun block for daily uuse
South Korea does skin care like nobody's business. Since fair skin is the ultimate beauty goal over there you can bet your life that Korean sun-blocks are the best you can get your hands on. Super light and super effective. Remember to reapply every two hours in the sun!
Anchorage, AK
This is a vey light sunblock and it doesn't have the white cast you'll get from sun blocks you find in North America. I love Innisfree, the brand as a whole, their products never disappoint. I still use this daily, even in the winter!
Irvine, CA
I love love love this sunscreen. I have extremely oily skin and all other sunscreens that I have tried broke me out but this one didn't and it kept my face matte and even brightened my face a little bit!!