Innisfree Eco Safety Daily Sunblock, 1.28 Ounce uploaded by Tess S.Innisfree Eco Safety Daily Sunblock, 1.28 Ounce uploaded by Tess S.Innisfree Eco Safety Daily Sunblock, 1.28 Ounce uploaded by Tess S.

BY INNISFREE

Chervyn L.
Kent, WA
I never leave home without using this! It's light weight, I love the smell, and it protects my easily sun blemished face! I always make sure to put this on after my day cream for extra protection. It's definitely worth buying!
Karen M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I love this product. It has a slight smell but it's nothing unbearable. It leaves a slight white fill but it is a sunscreen so it's not surprising. It doesn't leave your face oily. Its a great product
Casey C.
South San Francisco, CA
Pretty good sunblock. American sunblocks with a lightweight consistency are hard to find and still feel prominent on your skin or cost way too much. This sun block is a great price, lightweight, and I forget I'm even wearing it. My only complaint is that my T zone gets very oily with this on. I had no idea Innisfree sold a sebum free version, so I hope to try that out after I finish my bottle
Sandy K.
Goleta, CA
This sunblock is not sticky on my skin since it is water-based. It also does not have a white cast on my skin, so it is easy to blend. I bought this product on Innisfree website, and it is not too pricey. I'd recommend this product since I have bought it a few times.
Kiona G.
This sunscreen is water based so it spreads across the face easily without feeling too heavy. It still feels a bit thicker than a regular moisturizer when applying and it does have that typical "sunscreen scent" but it's not overpowering in my opinion and it does go away. I find it to be perfect under my makeup because it dries down MATTE (and clear) which are such bonuses for facial sunscreen!!! And it actually works as a primer for my skin too! I'm still giving this only 4 stars because I'm on the hunt for a scent free formula and something a bit more watery.
Tess S.
Rottne
My thought on Innisfree eco safety daily sunblock This is an amazing sunscreen and it is perfect for everyday use. It absorbs really quickly and doesn’t leave any sticky feeling what so ever. It feels really nice on the skin. When applied, it doesn’t leave any white cast on the skin and it is also really easy to blend.Not a thick paste like many other sunblock’s. I usually want to have SPF of 50, but since my makeup also have SPF in them I felt that this was enough for underneath my makeup. I like the packaging. It is simple and perfect for this type of product. And yellow as the sun, what could be wrong about that.The smell is fresh and of green teaOn Korean or Asian products, you usually see PA +, PA++ or PA+++ on the packaging and it simply mean what protection you get from UVA rays, the more + the higher protection.