INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml

by Innisfree

INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml

Is this good for oily skin? Does it leave that white mask?
Is this fragrance free?
This particular sunscreen left a white cast on my face when I used it. I have use it twice or thrice & faced this problem every single time. Is there any other sunscreen from Innisfree which I can use. I have acne-prone combination sensitive skin. I need a Lightweight & easily absorbed sunscreen. Thanks.
Start your review of INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml!
Utica, NY
sunacreen cream that doesnt smell bad is a plus. i love how they a choice for different skin type. the cream blend in to skin very quickly and i love it. i would definately recommend dry skin person to use this.
Lakewood, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
Coverage is light but four star because it keeps peeling off my skin after a couple of hours! It’s affordable but hard to find! I had to order mine online. I don’t think think it’s that great for my skin
Vernon, CT
This sunscreen is okay but I don't love it. It definitely has a sunscreen feel to it as it's white and has a certain smell to it. However, the reason I don't particularly love it is because it definitely leaves my face feeling greasy. I'm more on the oily side, so that may be the issue but I definitely feel a lot more oily by the end of the day when I use this.
Really good for oily skin, doesn’t smell like the usual sun cream, it has a nice soft smell. When I put the cream on the skin takes the product right away! Doesn’t let that white strange path that a lot of protectors leave behind. I would recommend this a lot, also the price and the amount of product that you get its perfect.
Orlando, FL
My first real skincare sunscreen! A little on the thicker side, but still no white cast or zinc oxide!! Doesn’t dry my skin out or make it oily, so for me it’s really perfect! Price is very affordable.
Would not recommend this sunscreen for oily skin types. After one use, I got a bunch of tiny pimples on my cheeks. I really liked the scent of it though. Maybe it would be nice for drier skin or in the winter months.
Deltona, FL
INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml uploaded by Paola B.
INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml uploaded by Paola B.
This is my first Korean sunscreen, and I wasn't let down. It goes on so smooth and glides onto the skin. It does leave a little white cast on the skin, if you are a darker skin tone, but once it dries, it no longer has the cast and you skin is dry. It also doesn't leave you greasy or oily. It does however have a faint floral/sunscreen smell, but it's a very delicate scent.

One of the first korean sunscreens I have tried and I can say I am definitely not disappointed! This leaves zero white cast (unlike what I have heard from the no-sebum version) and instead leaves a dewy finish that eventually sinks completely into the skin, leaving it feeling soft! It does have a slight sunscreen/floral mixed smell to it, but it fades afterwards!
Brooklyn
Water based sunscreen. I been using this on a daily because during the summer I get more oily. And this water based one is non greasy so it’s perfect. Even though the SPF isn’t that high but it’s good for a everyday. Not if you’re tanning or going to be under the sun all day. Then you’ll have to reapply during the day. And it’s not heavy.
Perrysburg
I'm a giant Innisfree fan! I use this UV protection daily just as the title might suggest. Its not thick and blends into the skin easily without being tacky or making it seem heavy. And yes your foundation glides right over it with no problem! Make sure to protect your skin from harmful rays everyday!