INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml

by Innisfree

INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml

Is this good for oily skin? Does it leave that white mask?
Is this fragrance free?
This particular sunscreen left a white cast on my face when I used it. I have use it twice or thrice & faced this problem every single time. Is there any other sunscreen from Innisfree which I can use. I have acne-prone combination sensitive skin. I need a Lightweight & easily absorbed sunscreen. Thanks.
Start your review of INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml!
cainta
First things first this has white cast so if you arent into that avoid this but other than that its a good sunscreen. Nithing bad and also nothing really special. Not buy it again because i want to try different suncreens.
Bangkok
It is a very nice water based sunscreen. It is affordable, doesn't leave any white cast and for my  combo skin, It is not sticky so it's easy to apply makeup! Definitely recommend this product!
Ha Noi
This baby is used to spend on a go to play forget forget to bring his legendary sunscreen, which is also the innisfree that type No sebum. I am very surprised that the cream of this child is completely different than the children of the same brand. When you give hand, liquid and cool cream, not too liquid like water that feeling it is similar to the cream of biore (kind or sell in the supermarket you). When applied to the face, it instantly creates a glossy feel to the skin and gives it a slightly brighter complexion. However, if you continue to massage, then the cream will be applied to the skin immediately. My friend bought it for only 180k, the cheapest compared to the sunscreen with innisfree. It is also good for a sunscreen that people can use daily, the SPF index is 35, quite safe for the weather in Vietnam.
Toronto, ON
This is my favorite sunscreen. The texture is very light and it's not greasy at all. It dries matte and there is no residue that is left over that feels uncomfortable thick and oily which is how I find some other sunscreens. The scent is light and slightly Floral in a marigold kind of way. The packaging itself is fairly slim and small so it fits well in my purse. I purchased mine in Korea but I have also seen them for sale at local Korean beauty shops in Toronto and also on Amazon. The price point is usually pretty good and I definitely recommend buying this over any North American brands. The only North American brand that has a sunscreen that is a little bit similar in texture is the one from Kiehls but it costs at least double two three times the price of this one. Highly recommend.
Nghệ An
A good product from the popular brand of Korean. It doesn't leave any white cast. The texture like lotion. It is relatively fast-absorbing and non-heavy on my skin. I highly recommend this suncream to people who are using daily and have sensitive or dry skin.
East Hanover, NJ
INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml uploaded by kateryna H.
It's my first sunscreen,and maybe my favorite sun protection cream☀️ I used it as a face primer. It doesn't leave a white cast and its doesn't feel greasy at all. 😊 Cream is so good, and doesn't leave the oily feeling in my skin 😘😘 I like it :))
Singapore
This is a great sunscreen that I use before my make up and it is within a very affordable range. What I like about innisfree is also the ability to collect points whenever I shop there and recycle their packaging to claim for the next purchase.
Vancouver , BC
INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml uploaded by Jerwin M.
This innisfree is amazing its work verry well on my skin .. it’s really effective just pit more priduct on the bottle... its really gentle on my face its harsh at all.. i will recommend this on my friends
Literally one of my favourites !! Good protection from UV and especially not greasy at all. My skin is very sensitive and this sunscreen is just perfect. Also it doesn't have that harsh typical sunblock smell. Love it!
Ha Noi
it is a type of sunscreen used for daily is very good. Although, when I apply it, maybe white compared to the tone of my skin, but after only 2 minutes it's ok. There is no greasy, suitable with my skin