INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml

by Innisfree

INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml

Is this good for oily skin? Does it leave that white mask?
Is this fragrance free?
This particular sunscreen left a white cast on my face when I used it. I have use it twice or thrice & faced this problem every single time. Is there any other sunscreen from Innisfree which I can use. I have acne-prone combination sensitive skin. I need a Lightweight & easily absorbed sunscreen. Thanks.
Start your review of INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml!
Brooklyn
The thing that I really like about Korean skin care products and that I hope to see being integrated into American skin care, is that it feels very natural on the skin and light. This sunscreen has a very liquidy texture which I love and goes on smoothly on my dry and sensitive skin.
new tork
I recently have been using this sunscreen and so far I like it the consistency is nice and it soaks into my skin nicely. But since I am still testing it out I still need to keep testing it. It’s not harsh on the skin, and I have tried other products from the same brand and I love them.
Washington DC
Great protection and it also helps blend in with my tinted moisturizer. It’s also very light and not sticky, which is a common problem with many sunscreens. I enjoyed using this greatly and will be getting more of it.
San Francisco, CA
This sunscreen is pretty good but does feel a little bit sticky so I had to take away a star. But other than that it works great and it has a wonderful scent to it, but since it’s sticky I wouldn’t go for it as much.
New Brunswick, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this sunscreen so much! Doesn’t leave a white residue and so smooth to put on. My first favorite sunscreen and will get more when I finish it! And it’s affordable too! Gonna check if there’s a higher SPF tho
Absolutely love this prod. I've gone through quite a few sunscreens and the texture, smell and application of this one is by far the best. There's none of the typical sunscreen smell, it applies thinly and easily and does not leave a sticky feeling on my skin. I use this daily.
New York
I bought this sunscreen as I was looking for a light weight non-greasing sunscreen which doesn't feel heavy on my face during summers. Evrything else is fine only problem for me is it leaves a white cast onnky face. Maybe I am using it wrong I don't know. I am now using it on my hands & feet just to finish off the tube. I am not going to buy this product again.
Tulsa, OK
Pretty decent sun protection. The smell is fine, the texture is good, it goes on easily. My only complaint is that it’s a bit greasy when it’s hot or humid out. But my makeup goes on well over it without pulling at all.
Loved the texture of this sunscreen and the smell! You get quite a bit of product for the price and it is super soothing on the skin. It can leave the skin dewy which can look greasy if applied too much, but it’s nothing a bit of powder can’t solve
Phoenix, AZ
INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml uploaded by Jan P.
The formula was good, not oily. Kinda white out my face because it is a physical sunscreen, not chemical. After all, i like it, both the price and the effect