Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenInnisfree
Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml

INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml

by Innisfree

INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml

Does this leave a white cast without makeup on?
Does it leave your skin looking white?
What do u think about it? Is it good for oily/combination skin?
Start your review of INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml!
marlon N.
Torrance, CA
INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml uploaded by marlon N.
Purchased at: Sephora
one of the best and inexpensive sunscreen that i have ever used. its calming and not oily
Duyen N.
N Versailles, PA
INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml uploaded by Duyen N.
This is the new version with spf 50+ and pa++++. For me, I prefer the old version because of its fresh lemon, orange smell and light weigh. In the updated version, they changed it. The texture is kinda similar and absorbs easily without any white cast. Good sunscreen overall.
Teresa A.
Chino Hills, CA
I love this sunscreen. light weight and long lasting. It works just fine. Can also be used with make up.
Anette V.
Addison, TX
This is my go-to sunscreen. It smells really nice, not like the usual sunscreen smell.
Amelia E.
Salt Lake City, UT
I like this stuff for daily wear - not too greasy, and wears well under makeup. It doesn't smell too strongly, but is definitely a very very white product - probably wouldn't wear this if I wasn't so light skinned.
Clarissa C.
San Ramon, CA
I’m currently using this sunscreen and I have combo to oily skin, especially on my t zone. I really love it! It doesn’t leave a white cast, and it doesn’t feel oily on my skin. Feels more like a creamier runny moisturizer, but it blends into the skin really really fast. The PA+++ means that the quality of this product is really high too!
xtina C.
Hampton, NH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
i’ve used this for my brother with his sensitive skin and i’ve also used it on my sensitive skin. this product does a very nice job with protecting skin from Uv rays and doesn’t make your skin greasy or oily!
Maria D.
Really good for oily skin, doesn’t smell like the usual sun cream, it has a nice soft smell. When I put the cream on the skin takes the product right away! Doesn’t let that white strange path that a lot of protectors leave behind. I would recommend this a lot, also the price and the amount of product that you get its perfect.
Paola B.
Deltona, FL
INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml uploaded by Paola B.
INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml uploaded by Paola B.
This is my first Korean sunscreen, and I wasn't let down. It goes on so smooth and glides onto the skin. It does leave a little white cast on the skin, if you are a darker skin tone, but once it dries, it no longer has the cast and you skin is dry. It also doesn't leave you greasy or oily. It does however have a faint floral/sunscreen smell, but it's a very delicate scent.

Jan P.
Phoenix, AZ
INNISFREE Daily UV Protection Cream Mild SPF35 PA++ 50ml uploaded by Jan P.
The formula was good, not oily. Kinda white out my face because it is a physical sunscreen, not chemical. After all, i like it, both the price and the effect
Ask a question to the Influenster community...