BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. Developed with a naturally-derived sheet made from fermented coconut, this bio-cellulose mask is formulated with centella asiatica extract to soothe dry and rough skin How to Use: After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture Unfold and remove film from one side of the mask Place the mask on the face, avoiding eye and lip area Remove the outer film. Leave on for 10- 20 minutes. Discard the mask and gently pat for further absorption. Pack Size - 22ml see more...

Camille O.
Perris, CA
The sheet that they have is thin enough to adhere nicely to my skin. Also, the mask itself is very drenched with the serum. Whenever I use this, I notice that my skin is so much moisturized and brighter than before. They have a lot of selection according to your skin problem but all of them are nice and effective. This one in particular is for deep hydration.
MELISSA J.
Awesome mask. It's very hydrating and will definitely help those of us with dry skin during the summer months.
Idoia A.
I used the 3 "flavors" of these three Innisfree Coconut masks, and nourishing was my least favorite. Not because a bad one, but because I think is better for winter (if you have oily skin) or every year round if you have dry skin. The coconut mask is very comfortable on the skin, and the adherence is great. This mask provides great moisture to the skin, in my case a little bit too much, but that doesn't mean it's a bad mask because I could feel and see the benefits. Skin was glowing even the following day, moisturized from the inside, but without cloging pores. A great mask.
Helena H.
Mysuru
My favorite brand...My skin loves it and it suits well for my sensitive skin.. I'm so in love with it.. MUST BUY