Innisfree - Capsule Recipe Pack (Sleeping Pack ) (Rice) 10ml uploaded by Arya P.

BY INNISFREE

Capsule pack is the perfect handy skincare companion while on the go. Enriched with rice ingredients, this capsule pack helps to brighten, soothe and nourish skin. Apply mask evenly on freshly-washed face and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Good enough for 2-3 uses. Refrigerate after opening. Pack Size - 10ml see more...

Baby b.
I religiously use this to pamper my skin and provide required nourishment and vital supplements. That’s one of the reasons behind my ever glowing skin lol. Rice Water is a mostly used as a brightening agent in skin care products. It is natural and effective. This product is meant to be used on all skin types.Initially I felt there was a little burning sensation, since it was bearable I kept the mask on. After few minutes, the burning sensation went away and I felt more relaxed.Coming to the after effects I would not say drastic changes, but yeah there was subtle glow on my face, my cheeks were glowing and my dry skin was quite moisturised. Skin felt smooth and supple. There was little bit brightening effect and to achieve better results, I must be using it for more than once.
Kat G.
Omg this stuff is amazing! I saw instant results the next morning after using it for the first time. My skin looked so glows all day and my pores were super diminished.

It wasn’t too sticky and it didn’t rub off on my pillow at night.

It had a super light and fluffy texture and i didn’t have to use a lot of product to cover my face. I did apply it with a flat foundation brush which made it really easy to apply.
Park J.
Ha Noi
Rice Mask:
About the packaging: small pretty. The plastic cover makes me not very confident about the tightness
Capacity: Initially if not review review will feel like fooled when seeing the cream of half a box (which box is already clear). However, this friend made himself 8 times. The first time I used just enough to apply evenly over the face, the next morning to see the skin smooth.
About the texture, quality: the mask of rice is fragrant to eat, white as opaque as the rice water, when applied to the skin is not easy to apply but requires patience to rub the dam and then peace of mind to sleep.
As for other Innisfree products, your white skin is not a plus. However, the smoothness of the table. Wake up to look at the shadow ball, but just wash it with water, then the skin is bright, the pores of the capital to big to see the small time. When using this mask, wash your face with cleanser also do not see the stretch, the morning skin does not even oil. However, in order to be safe, I still have to keep the skin as usual, cream for the next time.
Have bought it? Surely, with this rice.
Hanisah M.
London, UK
Love the smell of this. I wake with soft skin after using it. The only trouble is that it is messy and I do not like to sleep in it. But it is worth it for the results it gave the next morning. Would recommend it!
Kiesha G.
Hamilton
Think I saw shaaanxo using it which Is how I was encouraged into purchasing it, great matte, n pigment not many colours to choose from
alina d.
I just loved the product....It just works like magic....it reduces your pores and just makes your skin look really beautiful
Arya P.
Calicut
This is a sleeping pack from innisfree. I use this product with green tea serum. Both of them together make my skin wawooo😇
Sahej P.
I think one should have at least 2-3 of these capsules per month to use on regular bases each capsule lasts minimum 2 uses and it's really good to give ur skin nutrition overnight and is very much wearable overnight for me personally am not really sure about others also it's economically priced for the product
Dani N.
Bronxville, NY
I'm feeling my face skin flaccid and with many marks of expression, would this product help to improve?