BeautyFaceFacial SkincareInnisfree
- Capsule Recipe Pack (Jeju Volcano) 10ml

Innisfree - Capsule Recipe Pack (Jeju Volcano) 10ml

by Innisfree

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. Pack Size - 10ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree - Capsule Recipe Pack (Jeju Volcano) 10ml!
How would you rate this product?
Dermatologist U.
Kiev, Kiev
Innisfree - Capsule Recipe Pack (Jeju Volcano) 10ml uploaded by Dermatologist U.
Not a bad mask, which doesn't dry up and doesn't irritate my skin. This pack is enough for 2-3 applications
Nilima L.
Kolkata
It kind of combatted acne and shrunk pores. But you have to keep using it religiously for long term benefits.
Tashi T.
This product is incredible. My skin is very sensitive and it gets irritated very easy so i do not use face masks often. But this mask did not irritate my skin at all and the best part is that when its all dried up it does not crack on your skin like most of the mask would do. Im so loving this mask. It also makes the skin look fresh.
Cindy C.
Toronto, ON
I absolutely love this product! This is actually a small size of the Jeju Volcanic Pore Mask (regular one, not the "Super" one). One capsule can actually be used 3-4 times so it's very good value. Also since it's a smaller size of the pore mask, it acts as a sampler in case you wanted to try the larger one before buying it. This mask goes on rich and smooth and doesn't dry out your face. After rinsing, my face is always very hydrated, soft and has a healthy glow without any residue, or oiliness. It's my favourite! Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?