[innisfree] Blueberry Rebalancing Watery Sun Cream - 40ml (spf45 Pa+++)

[innisfree] Blueberry Rebalancing Watery Sun Cream - 40ml (spf45 Pa+++)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [innisfree] Blueberry Rebalancing Watery Sun Cream - 40ml (spf45 Pa+++)!
How would you rate this product?
Let me preface I’m not super knowledgeable on sunscreen science, but things I always look for, I hate thick and heavy sunscreens that smell like sunscreen. This is quite thin and watery and feels weightless on the skin, absorbs quickly, and has a pleasant fruity smell. It has essential oils but I don’t find the smell too strongly, and no scent of alcohol as it’s alcohol free. It is a physical sunscreen yet shows no white cast. Does not mattify but does not make my oily skin any oilier. Overall this is a great sunscreen and one I look forward to using!

Looking for your answer?