Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser 100ml 100ml uploaded by Betty J.

BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree see more...

Nicole E.
Tolleson , AZ
Great second cleanser that has been moved to a hg product. Has a great thick creamy consistency that lathers up nicely, doesn’t burn my eyes, and leaves my face feeling clean without drying it out. However, it doesn’t have a blueberry scent, more of a fresh citrus scent! I love the minimal packaging and the fact that it’s so affordable.
Betty J.
Chandler, AZ
Great cleanser that doesn't dry out my skin! It has a nice creamy consistency and a bit of a citrusy scent. My skin's not too sensitive but I found that this product didn't break me out. Overall affordable and a great addition to my routine. The only suggestion I would make for this product is for them to actually make it blueberry scented! Or to add no fragrance at all as some people are sensitive to it. I've attached a photo of me applying the cleanser on the left and my face after the cleanser!
Mari. B.
Its great that it’s 5.5 ph balanced however, the product smells like oranges not blueberries. Also, it’s superrrr thick. I feel it didn’t dry out my face but it broke me out and I’m NOT one to have super sensitive skin. I will never purchase ever again
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
I will never look for a new clenser as long as this is around!!! It is so soft! I love cream clensers but this takes the cake. My face feels clean refreshed and bright after just one use. I have been using it for 3 months now and will never stop!
Jenna B.
By far my favorite cleanser. It is by harsh on the skin not does it strip the skin. It is best suitable for acne, oily and combination skin. It also doesn't leave a "soapy" feeling on the skin after cleansing. A little bit goes a long way, so I use less than a pea amount. It does foam easily well and doesn't close pores.
Ally M.
I love this cleanser! My skin is pretty dry and I haven't been dried out at all from this (usually cleansers tend to dry me out). It has a creamy consistency which I really like. It foams up a bit and has a slight lemony scent. Overall I've been really happy with this cleanser! The balanced ph is a great bonus.
Lokyi F.
My first impression of this cleanser was great. The texture is very rich and foams up luxuriously. I usually use the CosRX Good Morning cleanser but preferred this one’s texture. Unfortunately after using this for a few months I find that it slightly irritates my skin if I don’t wash it off quickly. This irritation is enough to make me go back to my Good Morning cleanser. I think if your skin is not as sensitive as mine, this is a great low pH cleanser option.
Adriana C.
W Hollywood, CA
Great low PH cleanser. Pleasant foam and scent. Price is affordable too! (The Glossier cleanser is still my favorite for the slippery feel.)