Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersInnisfree
Blueberry Rebalancing 55 Cleanser 100ml 100ml

Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser 100ml 100ml

by Innisfree

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree

Does this help remove base makeup?
Is it good for oily skin?
Start your review of Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser 100ml 100ml!
How would you rate this product?
Salomè B.
Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser 100ml 100ml uploaded by Salomè B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this as a second cleanser.With a PH of 5.5 helps to keep the skin slightly acidic to prevent breakouts.Loaded with antioxidants,Vitamins C,E & A help with cell turnover and brightens the complexion.Love the formulation and great for dry skin especially in winter.
Salomé B.
Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser 100ml 100ml uploaded by Salomé B.
This cleanser has a fluffy creamy lightweight texture, with a mild herbal scent.When added to water it feels like a milk cleanser.A little goes long ways.It foams gently throwing light suds,felt very refreshing on the skin. I have dry skin and find it very effective especially in the morning after my walks it takes the sunblock off without causing any irritation.it left my skin feeling clean,soft and without any tightness or dryness. I love the formulation,tube dispensing and it is reasonably priced.
Carmen R.
Tucson, AZ
Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser 100ml 100ml uploaded by Carmen R.
Rebalancing Cleanser: Is a creamy, gently foaming facial cleanser with blueberry extract. Great product, I have combination skin and it works well for me. The cleanser smells really good like orange/blueberry muffins. A little goes a long way, with just a little my skin is totally clean. ($7). #affordable #glowingskin
Anthony H.
THORNTON, CO
Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser 100ml 100ml uploaded by Anthony H.
Product: Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser Product Size: 100 ML Consistency Of Product: Creamy/Lotion Style Cleanser Start Date Of Product: June 26th 2019 When I Use It: Morning And Evening Routine - Daily How I Use It: I dispense about an almond sized amount of Product into my hands and then break it down with just a bit of water…to create a nice lather/foam. Then, I massage the Product into my Skin making sure to be gently while also getting a thorough cleanse. After 1-3 minutes…I rinse with lukewarm water. Why I Use It: This was actually gifted to my from my cousin and K-Beauty Partner in Crime for Christmas 2018…yeah…it takes me a while to get to things in my Stash LOL! At the time, I didn’t know much about this Product other than it was from Innisfree…and my experience with the Brand in general at that point wasn’t great. Previously, I had used their Apple Seed Oil/Gel Cleanser and I wasn’t a fan. So, needless to say this Cleanser sat in my Stash for quite a while as I used Products that interested me a bit more. But, after seeing it pop up a few times on social media I figured I better give it a try to see if it could hold its own against some of my favorites. Overall Review: My first application of this Product left me a little underwhelmed if I’m being honest. Out of the tube…this Cleanser is a creamy/fluffy consistency that I liked…but once a bit of water is added the Product breaks down considerably and doesn’t ever create that “luxurious” foam. Considering how thick/creamy it is I was expecting some more intense foam. Having said that though, this is a pH Balanced Cleanser…so I suppose I can let it slide LOL! Another thing that was noticeable right away is that this Cleanser does not smell like Blueberries AT ALL lol! Considering the rather intense Apple scent from the Gel/Oil Cleanser and intense floral scent from the Jeju Orchid Eye Cream…I was a bit disappointed that this Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser didn’t have some kind of Blueberry-ness to it. Rather, there is a slight citrus/Orange scent that comes through to me. One of the reasons you could point to for why this Product doesn’t have that candy-like Blueberry scent is its aim to be more gentle for the Skin. And for that, kudos to Innisfree. After using this Product for only a few days I knew that it was a very gentle Cleanser. After rinsing this Product off my Skin always felt soft and never stripped/dry. In fact…it almost leaves behind a moisture/hydration that I haven’t quite experienced with many other Cleansers. The Formula for this Innisfree Cleanser focuses mainly on the gentle Cleansing Agents, Texturizing Ingredients, and Preservatives…but there is a decent amount of Orange Oil (which may be the cause of the Orange scent). Blueberry Fruit Extract does make it onto the Ingredients List, but just like the other Innisfree Products I have used…its pretty low on the list overall. For me, the claims of Apple Seed, Jeju Orchid, or in this case Blueberry are really just a way for Innisfree to market/categorize their Products into different Lines vs. having a SUPER impactful benefit to the Skin. So thats really it LOL! A month in and I have to say this is one of the most gentle Cleansers that I have used. It was able to remove my Sunscreen (even on days when I had done 3 or more applications)…but I would be hesitant to say that it is powerful enough to get through makeup/waterproof makeup. Aside from Cleansing…this Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser seemed to impart some hydration/softness to my Skin that I really liked. On the downside I just wasn’t all that impressed with the “experience” of using this Product on a daily basis. The lather/foam was nothing to get excited about and the scent was just…meh. Innisfree included quite a bit of Orange Oil into the Formula and I feel if you are going to do that…lets get some more interesting Oils in there to create a more enticing scent LOL! I don’t know, for me this Product just felt super “basic” and left me unmotivated to reach for it twice a day. Cleansers like The Lotus pH Balancing Cleanser and the Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Brightening Cleansing Foam have just totally won my heart not only with their cleansing/brightening benefits…but also because they are just a joy to use! I think this Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser would work for all Skin Types…but those with more Oily Skin might need something will a little more cleansing power (check out the D’Alba No Sebum Peptide Cleanser). If you really are looking for a no-frills, straight to the point, would barely even remember its there Cleanser…then I say the Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser is a safe and affordable bet (it can be found for less than $10.00 USD on several sites). But, if you want a Product that offers gentle cleansing as well as a good time (LOL)…there are a lot of other options out there.
jennybdoll -.
new york
Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser 100ml 100ml uploaded by jennybdoll -.
My skin feels so nourished after the cleansing. It’s not heavy and it’s good for sensitive skin. It’s hard for me to find k-beauty for my skin but this def works. Give it a try if you have sensitive skinInnisfree Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser 100ml 100ml Innisfree - Blueberry Rebalancing Skin 310ml 310ml
Betty J.
tempe, AZ
Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser 100ml 100ml uploaded by Betty J.
Great cleanser that doesn't dry out my skin! It has a nice creamy consistency and a bit of a citrusy scent. My skin's not too sensitive but I found that this product didn't break me out. Overall affordable and a great addition to my routine. The only suggestion I would make for this product is for them to actually make it blueberry scented! Or to add no fragrance at all as some people are sensitive to it. I've attached a photo of me applying the cleanser on the left and my face after the cleanser!
Sandy C.
Scarborough , ON
I’m on my second tube of this. I use it as my morning cleanser. I like that it has a low ph level and makes my skin feel clean. It doesn’t dry me out and has a nice scent
Gabriella H.
Bristol, VA
Foams up very nicely with a light blueberry sent. Helps maintain the oil levels in my tzone and does not dry out the rest of my face. Leaves skin feeling refreshed.
Sofia Q.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I have started using this face wash after trying out the Curology face wash and let me just say...🙌🏻🙌🏻. This product has become my holy grail! It definitely rebalances and cleanses the skin. The fragrance is light however it works just fine with my sensitive skin. -S💋 Innisfree Blueberry Rebalancing 5.5 Cleanser 100ml 100ml
Haley C.
South Boston, MA
This is a holy grail for me. It is more of a creamy cleanser, but it still lathers enough to make me feel clean and doesn’t leave a residue. Best of all it does not feel stripping. I will keep repurchasing and recommend to others.