Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsInnisfree

by Innisfree

☞ Smooth structure with natural cellulose fabric Soft touch, tightly depending on the skin's curved surface ☞ Fine unevenness structure gives excellent essence retention Effectively deliver the contents to the skin ☞ 5-Free System Paraben, an animal-free raw material, a non-synthetic pigment, Non-matt oil, non-fragrance [ How To Use ] ☞ After cleansing, clean the skin with toner, then remove the mask and apply it evenly over the entire face except around the eyes and mouth. ☞ Remove the sheet after 10 ~ 20 minutes and absorb the remaining liquid by tapping lightly. [ Capacity ] ☞ 20g x 5pcs

☞ An ultra-tight mask sheet set that is effective for skin calming and skin care; ☞ Various skin care areas of high purity Centella asiatica 4X; ☞ Healthy and firm skin care of visa oil and D-Panthenol; ☞ VISASHICA MASK with a soft sheet of essence; ☞ Breathing care, which is light and airy like skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree Bija Cica Mask Set 20g5pcs An ultra-tight mask sheet set that is effective for skin calming and skin care!
Alicia O.
Singapore
I have used this twice now, when I have some acne issues (especially during/before my period). The serum is very thick and creamy, and feels like it doesn’t absorb well. But I think it does calm the skin and bring some pimples out from under the skin so a 4 star it is.
Jazmin C.
Brooklyn, NY
I need American brands to become more hip to Bija and Cica as ingredients in its skincare. This sheet mask was so nourishing and creamy and moisturizing. It also helps calm down my redness and swelling around an active breakout
Kat G.
Tarzana, CA
I love innisfree masks. The material is thick and has a great amount of liquid for your face to soak. It doesn't harm my sensitive acne prone skin and definitely adds that extra hydration on my face. This bija line is made for the acne prone and I feel it does quicken the healing for problem areas.

Looking for your answer?