Innisfree - Bija Cica Balm 40ml 40ml uploaded by MIST O.Innisfree - Bija Cica Balm 40ml 40ml uploaded by MIST O.

BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. Takes care of skin trouble caused by external stress effectively to create refreshing skin. Controls sebum and prevents skin trouble. After washing your face, apply moderate amount on trouble areas. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Elizabeth W.
Winterport
I absolutely love this product. I am a big follower of Korean skin care routines and this balm has been absolutely essential to my routine. I had to have this internationally shipped to me, but it was well worth it. Sometimes, when I am too lazy to wash my face, I just swipe this on and go to bed. I have found that my acne has cleared up and my acne scars are fading. My skin is combination so I find that it is moisturizing, but very light at the same time. On the dryer parts of my skin, I dab a little moisturizer to balance this balm out. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who struggles with acne.
Emily K.
Fayetteville, NC
I’ve tried this and the gel version. The balm is nicer. It’s lightly hydrating but seems to really protect my face and help it heal from break outs. The packaging is nice. I’m on my second tube and I’ll be repurchasing.
MIST O.
Pune
I have bought this product a couple of weeks ago, from @mynykaa as I was dealing with hormonal acne and @innisfree has claimed this as a #eraserbalm so I really wanted to give it a try.🧐 So I have been completely shocked by its result it had erased my pimples just within the first week of application and to the second week my previous acne scars have too faded 😱. It has better result than benzoyl peroxide which is prescribed by most of the dermatologist 🤨( As B.P increase the inflammation in first week then goes on treating acne this doesn’t bija balm starts it’s work from the very first day 😚)
MY USING WAY 👉🏻 I have been using this twice in the first week, in morning before my moisturiser and in night before my sleeping mask. And after my inflammation is cured I have been daily using it in night.
I am definitely buying this product IF I am dealing with acne again 😅 but I would recommend this with the beauties who are dealing with acne 😊Innisfree - Bija Cica Balm 40ml 40ml
Clarence L.
My pimples and some scars disappeared in a week while using this! It has no scent and it absorbs fast and well. It has become my holy grail and a reliable product I can always count on when my skin is irritated. It acts well as a moisturizer as well.
Hannah K.
Toronto, ON
I got this from a friend in a makeup swap, and neither of us were sure what exactly the “balm” is for, but I use it in my routine after my serums, before my moisturizer. It’s lovely and light, and makes my skin feel smooth without getting oily.