innisfree Best Seller Discovery Set

by Innisfree

An essential set of innisfree's bestselling pore clearing clay mask, hydrating serum, and firming cream. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Pores, Dullness, Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness Highlighted Ingredients:- Jeju Super Volcanic Clusters: Finely ground, hardened volcanic lava that helps to absorb excess sebum. - Jeju Green Tea Extract & Seed Oil: Replenishes hydration and nourishes skin- Orchid Elixir 2.0: Antioxidant-rich Orchid Extract that helps visibly firm and protect from environmental stressors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of innisfree Best Seller Discovery Set!
Sugar Hill, GA
This kit of skin care is on a whole new level!! I love the fragrance part because there not to over powering. My favorite one out of the kit is the youth-enriched Cream with orchid. I like it because it makes your skin feel healthier and firmer. The kit over all makes your skin glow and works wonders for your skin!! Highly highly recommend!!!
Somerset, KY
I recieved this set for testing and review purposes. I loved the sizes, I felt like I got a good idea of the products. I really like the packaging, the smells. It worked for me and I would buy this product again!
innisfree Best Seller Discovery Set uploaded by Arti P.
I think this is a nice brand of make I’m glad I got to try them. I’ve been looking for a good hydrating mask and I liked the one that was in this vox box!innisfree Best Seller Discovery Set
Amsterdam, OH
Freaking amazing product! Thanks so much for letting me try this. It's absolutely awesome. I have actually been wanting to try but to scared to buy and I definitely will be buying more now!
innisfree Best Seller Discovery Set uploaded by Evelyn W.
innisfree Best Seller Discovery Set uploaded by Evelyn W.
I received this kit from Influenster and I absolutely love it! This isn’t something I would normally purchase but I am hooked on trying new skincare products now! This would be the perfect Christmas gift for anyone this year! My favorite thing in this set is the serum! It smells so nice and has made a huge difference in my skin! The clay mask is very cooling and refreshing. And the youth cream is going to be perfect for winter because it is so thick and creamy.
Los Angeles, CA
Holy wow!! These three products have been my holy grail both day and night! Thanks to Influenster, I got this pack! The Hydrating Serum is the best after I wash my face, then I apply the Youth-enriched Cream and they're honestly the best duo! The clay mask I use on any breakouts or dry patches on my face. My skin type is combination and using the serum and cream under my makeup doesn't affect the application at all. Applying those two at night leaves my face super hydrated and the products smell amazing! So so happy with this set! :-)
Burlington, IA
innisfree Best Seller Discovery Set uploaded by Breanna F.
I loved this kit! I’ve been using the mask 1-2 times per week and there is a noticeable difference with my pores after! I tried the serum and the moisturizer today after the mask. Both felt hydrating but didn’t give me that greasy feeling.
Fairfax, VA
This products are just amazing the clay mask is my favorite of all times!!! It really makes my skin feel a lot smooth and clean after!! I just love it all THANH YOU !!!
Dallas, TX
innisfree Best Seller Discovery Set uploaded by Maria F.
Pore clearing clay mask - Pro: mask glides smoothly on to skin. It has a very cool relaxing feeling. Leaves skin feeling hydrated and fresh. Pores are less visible. - Con: had to look on the bottom of the box to read the instructions on how long to leave the mask on the skin. I like peel off masks better. Intensive Hydrating Serum - Pro: very water based feeling. Smells amazing. - Con: not really sure if I feel it hydrating. Feels a bit sticky for me. Youth-Enriched Cream - Pro: very smooth on the skin. Smells amazing as well. It does brighten my face. - Con: no cons
Madison
Bought this set from Sephora, and they all worked wonderfully for my skin (I have dry sensitive skin). The products did not irritate or break out my skin. The green tea serum helped a lot in reducing redness.The orchid cream was an amazing moisturizer that I used during the night time because it does have an almost sticky thicker consistency.And the pore clay mask was gentle in exfoliating the skin. Overall the best part was probably that the products are all travel sizes, so they are a great way to test out the product first before you commit to buying the full size products. Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum 80Ml [Innisfree] Orchid Enriched Cream innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay mask

Looking for your answer?