Innisfree - Apple Seed Lip & Eye Remover Tissue 30pcs 30g

by Innisfree

Brand from:Thoroughly removes lip and eye makeup without skin irritation. Contains apple seed oil and apple extract to leave your skin feel clean and refreshed. Wipe lip and eyes gently using tissue.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree - Apple Seed Lip & Eye Remover Tissue 30pcs 30g!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind. The product is really looks vibrant and natural looking to my skin tone made me look 10 time younger it really met my expectations.
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my skincare collection and I’m so happy I did!
Dry, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness