Innisfree - Apple Seed Lip & Eye Remover 100ml 100ml

by Innisfree

Brand from:A point make up remover with apple seed oil to remove color make up gently while providing moisture at the same time. How to use: 1. Pour moderate amount on cotton pad and soak to cotton pad. 2. Press lightly the area with point make-up around 30 seconds and remove gently.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innisfree - Apple Seed Lip & Eye Remover 100ml 100ml!
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind. The product is really looks vibrant and natural looking to my skin tone made me look 10 time younger it really met my expectations.
Oily, Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Great gentle scent and easily removes my makeup. This is one of my favorite korean brands. It’s trusted and tend to go the “more natural” route with their ingredients. I’ve only used this a handful of times on my travels but looking forward to using it more . I only wish they had a more convenient pump to go with it. Otherwise great!
Combination, Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my skincare collection and I’m so happy I did!
Dry, Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness
kolkata
This product feels light on your skin. I use it often to remove my eye makeup n lipstick i applied. It doesn't dry up your skin. I like the texture if this product
Noida
This is one of the best makeup removers. It’s an oil, so it dissolves even the most waterproof formulae. It doesn’t need a face wash to be washed off. Just add water, and this oil turns into a soapy consistency and completely washes off. Perfect for dry skin since you don’t need to use any soap.
New Castle, DE
Good remuver on the basis of light oil. Very pleasant smell of apple freshness. I use it when I need to touch up makeup. The mini-size is very convenient - you can even put it in your wallet!
Sensitive / Blackheads, Sensitivity, Sun Damage
This is the best makeup remover I've ever used. It remove waterproof mascaras, except for a few Maybelline and loreal waterproof mascaras, you might needa put some elbow grease into it. Works Best for innisfree waterproof mascara and also the loreal waterproof lash paradise, this will remove all traces of that stuff. I have repurchased many many times.
Combination, Mature / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores