BY INNISFREE

Brand from:A point make up remover with apple seed oil to remove color make up gently while providing moisture at the same time. How to use: 1. Pour moderate amount on cotton pad and soak to cotton pad. 2. Press lightly the area with point make-up around 30 seconds and remove gently. see more...

Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind. The product is really looks vibrant and natural looking to my skin tone made me look 10 time younger it really met my expectations.
Jessica O.
Love this brand and their products. I’ve added it to my skincare collection and I’m so happy I did!
Connie C.
This is the best makeup remover I've ever used. It remove waterproof mascaras, except for a few Maybelline and loreal waterproof mascaras, you might needa put some elbow grease into it. Works Best for innisfree waterproof mascara and also the loreal waterproof lash paradise, this will remove all traces of that stuff. I have repurchased many many times.