BeautyFaceFacial SkincareInnisfree
Apple Seed Deep Cleansing Foam 150ml

Innisfree Apple Seed Deep Cleansing Foam 150ml

by Innisfree

Create lather with a moderate amount and cleanse the face like massaging. Rinse off with lukewarm water

Soft and fine lather offers cleansing deep inside pores.; Create smooth and radiant skin like apple.; Organic witch hazel and lavender protect moisture of skin to remain moisturized skin after cleansing.; Refreshing type of cleansing foam with fresh scent of apple.

I Would love to try this cleanser. I wish I could get a sample of it. Has anyone tried it, what do you think of it? How is the scent?
Start your review of Innisfree Apple Seed Deep Cleansing Foam 150ml!
Raquel B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the innisfree products. This is my first time trying the cleaning products. Though I stir clear of foaming products as they can be striping if have this a try. This does not foam. The apple scent is heavy and I prefer a minimum fragrance to cleansing products. I’ve only used it once but felt it cleanses my skin without stripping. I would have rated this higher is the apple fragrance wasn’t so heavy. This is very affordably priced. The true test will be how it removes my make up.
Choni Y.
Corona
Innisfree Apple Seed Deep Cleansing Foam 150ml uploaded by Choni Y.
I have oily skin and this is the only face wash that with fragrance don’t irritate my skin. It also don’t strip my face. It has very good low smell of apples and foaming wash ! It helped me calm my acne. i recommend if you have sensitive skin and you prefers fragrance!
Beth D.
I have the apple Seed soft Cleansing Foam but there is nowhere to write the review so I'll leave it here. It is a thick cream that forms into a lather quickly. It's slightly drying but makes your face feel squeaky clean.
Anna S.
Innisfree Apple Seed Deep Cleansing Foam 150ml uploaded by Anna S.
Innisfree Apple Seed Deep Cleansing Foam 150ml uploaded by Anna S.
🍏 only thing I need to keep my skin clean! I’ve been slacking on skincare lately, so the only product I’ve been using on my face for the past few weeks has been this! And that’s what my skin looks like! (Granted, I naturally have good skin) your mileage may vary 🍏 great at cleaning my nose pores! This cleanser really helps to take care of the rough sections that get oily near the base of my nose. (Better than cetaphil, cerave, etc for me) 🍏 leaves skin softer! There’s a huge difference from when I do and don’t use this. It leaves me cleaner, and softer, and I love it 🍏 lathers well, and smells great!
Jessi N.
Carrollton, TX
Innisfree Apple Seed Deep Cleansing Foam 150ml uploaded by Jessi N.
Love this stuff. Smells good, cleans well. Super foamy which usually means it can be drying but if you use a moisturizer you should be good to go.
Chetna H.
Oakville, ON
Really love the results. Amazing product I am totally satisfied with the quality. Highly recommended for daily use. Would definitely buy again.