BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree. Removes makeup and skin impurities. Contains apple seed oil and apple extract to treat dead skin cell and make your skin healthy. How to use: 1. Apply moderate amount with dry hands and spread all over face like massaging. 2. Sweep gently like pressing lightly with tissue. 3. Rinse with warm water and foam cleanser. see more...

Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Jessica Y.
It smells really good, it’s a cheaper alternative but it’s really goopy and hard to wash off.
Maritza M.
Will this get rid of waterproof mascara? Also after rinsing off does it leave your skin feeling oily? I usually remove my makeup and then work out so I don't want to have to wash also since I'm going to get sweaty 😁