BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree

Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
I love innesfree mask!! They are so affordable, I got them on sale 20 masks for $20. After putting the mask on for 15-20 mins. It leaves my face clean and smooth. I would buy this again and recommend this product to anyone.
Jacqueline N.
One of my favorite sheet masks! I love the formula, so much hydration, yet doesn’t have the slimey texture some masks have. The cut fits my face perfectly and feels comfortable!
Araceli J.
Pharr, TX
Innisfree masks are the best. They make your skin look better over time as you use it. Your skin will look and feel better trust mr!!!! It' the best brand and the ingredients are really amazing for your skin. I would definitely recommend this to other. S
Tor P.
Very useful item. It worked out very well and while I didn’t notice much of a difference the first time I used it, the more items Times I used the different masks I could see a considerable difference. It was fantastic and I really enjoy it.
Kaitlan A.
This is so amazing for pore care! I love the soothing, moisturizing feeling of this mask. It doesn’t dry my skin out but seems to clear out my pores quite a bit. Affordable and I would definitely purchase again!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing out of this world to dir for not literally you half to try it its cheap and affordable you wont regret it i didnt.
Jessica O.
I love this brand and this product!! I’ve added this to my skincare routine and it has been unbelievably wonderful to my skin.
Anna V.
Perfect face mask to help reconstruct/rejuvenate & refresh i like it a lot:) give it a try guys
Sai R.
Pickering , ON
PORES LITERALLY SHRANK! I’m so amazed by this brand and it’s products. Korean brands are actually so amazing I can’t wait to try out more from this brand. Definitely exceeded my expectations!
Bushra A.
Sharjah, Sharjah
The anti aging mask helps with wrinkles on my under my eyes, mainly caused by wearing glasses 🤓 (almost 17 years) and this helps it recover in a way.