BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree

Buy on YesStyl...
Mary S.
I've tried a ton of cushion puffs and I definitely love Innisfree more than others. They are really soft and easy to clean. They distribute product really well and I never feel like I'm wasting any.
Danbee K.
Circle Pines, MN
I really like these puffs because they are dense enough to give you good coverage, but they aren’t too stiff that you feel like you are pounding yourself with a flat rock.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Jazmine R.
Tampa, FL
This product is really great and I love it. It's wonderful in every way and does what it says it does. I will repurchase this again.
Lena K.
Bloomington
Really soft. Better than sponges or brushes for face makeup. A lot more natural looking and ability to use less product.
Keyonna H.
Midland, TX
Love this product that's all maybe very affordable great product now good for sensitive skin all type of skin ranges
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
Great product does a great job. Very handy to take anywhere with you. And easy to find never out of stock!
Anis Amyzaa Z.
Ara Damansara, PJ
This is the most worth buying product. I love using this to apply my foundation. It does a very good job and so easy to clean it. I used this every time I apply my foundation. I’ve bought tons of this.
Charlotte W.
This applicator is so soft and smooth it make lanky foundation glide on flawlessly! I wish they did different shapes so I could blend a bit easier around the nose!
Tanveez M.
It is a good product but is comparatively expensive to the other brands which I generally use.. Also its usage is different