BY INNISFREE

Brand from South Korea: Innisfree

Mary S.
I've tried a ton of cushion puffs and I definitely love Innisfree more than others. They are really soft and easy to clean. They distribute product really well and I never feel like I'm wasting any.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,318 reviews
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Danbee K.
I really like these puffs because they are dense enough to give you good coverage, but they aren’t too stiff that you feel like you are pounding yourself with a flat rock.
Lena K.
Bloomington
Really soft. Better than sponges or brushes for face makeup. A lot more natural looking and ability to use less product.
Charlotte W.
This applicator is so soft and smooth it make lanky foundation glide on flawlessly! I wish they did different shapes so I could blend a bit easier around the nose!
Anis Amyzaa Z.
Ara Damansara, PJ
This is the most worth buying product. I love using this to apply my foundation. It does a very good job and so easy to clean it. I used this every time I apply my foundation. I’ve bought tons of this.
Georgia O.
indonesia
This tool came with my water glow cushion from innisfree and it applies the product really well but it's really hard to clean because it tears
Tanveez M.
It is a good product but is comparatively expensive to the other brands which I generally use.. Also its usage is different
Gemmy M.
Dubai, Dubai
Perfect for foundation and blush cushion. Moght be my first and last purchased. It is just an ordinary puff cushion
Alifah I.
Love it so much. Great distribution so the make up and have a nice finish look know it. I can't leave with it