BY INNISFREE

• Ou je peux la trouvé en Algérie ? Ou un site online2 Answers
  • Can anyone suggest an essence in this brand for dry skin skin?..I...2 Answers
  • I have a general question. Where can I find your products in Bahr...2 Answers
Jenesis c.
I love innisfree speciafically because they make all thier products from natural ingredients but i had some trouble with the green tea seed serum. I bought that product because everyone recommends it but it made my face have an allergic reaction but i would still recommend this company to anyone just know your skin and how it reacts to certain products before you go all out.
sarann r.
♡♡♡this korean line! One of the korean brands I used before esthetic school (and switched to Image skincare to use on clients)
Non irritation, gentle, pleasant smell and instant results! I recommend to anyone (my clients included).
I personally like to apply it before bed and sleep in it-- Don't hesitate and give it a go!
Tenzin P.
Fridley, MN
This is far my favorite Korean brand of all times! This even beats American brands! I can't even express how every product of innisfree has done great deal of job on my skin all these years and especially during spring and summer! All their products r mostly all natural and the best skincare products!
divya m.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite brand from the Korean skin care.I am obsessed with Korean skin care and innisfree is definitely the brand I would reccomabd anyone to try, since most of the ingredients used are natural and organic .This is one of the brands that uses cruelty free products so cheers to that .
Tiffany W.
Innisfree is my fairy brand of skincare. My shopping experiences are wonderful and the employee introduces new products to me. The products are all affordable and I will definitely shop there again but since now I moved back to the USA, there isn't a innisfree there at all :((
Z K.
Innisfree has amazing skincare products for affordable prices. I was told Innisfree is one of the brands that's affordable yet all the professionals use it. I got a few products and I love them.
Definitely recommend this for someone looking for quality Korean Skincare.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I just recently started buying Korean skin care. Innisfree is my favorite brand. I have loved every single thing I have tried so far. Their masks are the absolute best. Definitely give Innisfree a try, it does wonders for your skin!
Lexis T.
Innisfree is my all time favorite skincare brand (American or Korean). My whole skincare regimen is 3.5/4 Innsifree. I will definitely keep buying from them and maybe their makeup in the future too! Try them out, it's worth it!
Nida L.
Tallahassee, FL
Innisfree is such a reliable and affordable brand. They are mostly known for their cheap yet effective sheet masks and their Volcanic Clay Pore Mask. I would recommend this brand to anyone who would like to try asian skincare!
Angela R.
I used to love innisfree's green tea line, facial cleanser and masks. However after I found that some of their product contains harsh chemicals such as paraban and sls, I stop using this brand.
Demetre C.
Dayton, OH
What product from this line do you recommend?
April S.
Has anyone tried their Green Tea Serum or Essence? I've heard it's good for dry skin.
Diem N.
Antioch, CA
Where can you buy this product?
Sandra T.
I have been interested in innisfree's cushions for awhile but am hesitant since I don't know if they're going to work with my skin. I have a dehydrated combination skin, my skin doesn't have much moisture but will produce oil to compensate for that. I have been in between the long wear cushion and the ampoule cushion they are kinda opposites so I don't know which one to get
Maria Y.
new city, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive never heard of this brand before where can I purchase? Is it worth trying? & how are the prices?