BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsInnersense
- Organic 'I Create Finish' Finishing Spray (2 oz)

Innersense - Organic 'I Create Finish' Finishing Spray (2 oz)

by Innersense

HoneyIs a humectant, which provides moisturizing benefits for hair and skin. Honey also acts as an anti-irritant, making it ideal for sensitive scalps and skin. It also offers light hold when styling the hair. Rice Amino AcidsConditioning agents that bring shine and gloss through conditioning the scalp, hair and skin. AloeThis versatile ingredient gives hair strength and a silky texture. Aloe brings fullness and manageability to the finest hair. Rooibos TeaWith 50 times more antioxidants than green tea, it has been called the “miracle tea” for its tremendous healing powers and anti-aging properties. LavenderIs one of the primary essential oils for inducing peace and calm. As an adaptogen, it normalizes both dry and oily conditions of the scalp, hair or skin. Lavender is anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and a skin regenerative, which aids in dandruff and hair loss conditions.

A Versatile Working Spray, Which Provides Hold + Manageability; Certified Organic Honey Acts As A Natural Resin While Organic Rooibos Tea Supplies Antioxidant Protection; Aloe + Rice Proteins Offer Moisture & Strength And Certified Organic Lavender Will Soothe The Senses; Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Cruelty Free; All Natural + Organic Ingredients

Is this in Canada?
How much hold does this have?
What exactly is this product supposed to do? I didn’t know if it was for shine or hold, etc.
Start your review of Innersense - Organic 'I Create Finish' Finishing Spray (2 oz)!
Fabiana G.
Atlanta, GA
Very good product is in spray (liquid) aerosol good ingredients safe clean and natural I really like this product brings good finish maybenisna little expensive. My hair is waived and fine. Highly recommended
Kirstyn D.
Lawton, OK
Great hold that lasted me 2 days before I had to wet it to reactivate the hold. All ingredients are clean so extra bonus points!
Ashley D.
Pomona, CA
This product works well enough. There’s nothing extra special about it and while for the most part I like it, I tend to feel like something is missing. However, it’s a nice medium hold without being crunchy.
Jillian M.
I really like this product. I only took a star off because it contained alcohol denat which can be super drying. If using on curls, make sure your hair still has a lot of water, or it will dry your strands out.
G G.
Minneapolis, MN
My hairstylist used this in my hair yesterday; it’s amazing! Smells very gentle, clean, and soothing. After adding a few relaxed waves with the curling iron, a few spritzes of this hairspray (a little goes a long way) kept the style in place for the rest of the evening. This comes in a pump spray, rather than an aerosol spray (like TRESemme).
Kaela G.
Mather, CA
Keeps my hair in place and smelling good! Happy to have found this clean brand and love using it to keep my curls in place!
Steph M.
I switched to this hairspray because it is curly girl method approved. It does a pretty nice job of keeping my curls intact throughout the day, and has been useful when creating half updos. Not sure if it would be strong for a full updo though.
Becky L.
Akron, OH
I love using this after I shower on damp hair before I dry. It seals in the moisture as reduces frizz. I’m not a huge fan on dry hair because it really holds the hair and I like bouncy curls.
Maja G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I loooove Innersense. Everything I’ve ever purchased has been awesome, and ‘I create finish’ is no exception. Finding a natural product that actually works is insanely difficult so I’m so happy I found this brand. This is their hairspray and it’s fantastic. My hair never feels heavy or hard and it creates the perfect hold for my curls. Note: I actually buy the big one, not the 2oz but it was the only one available to review. This size would be perfect for traveling!
Alahna H.
Manteca, CA
I have the full size of this product and I love it! I’m an a curly girl and I love to use this to give myself a nice finish to my curly look. It doesn’t leave my hair crunchy but it holds nicely! I would repurchase