Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksInnersense
- Organic Hydrating Hair Masque (4 fl oz / 118 ml)

Innersense - Organic Hydrating Hair Masque (4 fl oz / 118 ml)

by Innersense

IngredientsWater Aqua- EAU, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil)*, Stearalkonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Vanillin, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil*, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica (Camellia) Oil*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil* Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine,Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Citric Acid, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Vacciniumm Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract. Certified Organic*

A Luxurious Masque To Repair + Revitalize Dry, Coarse, Damaged Hair; Inspired By Their Allure Award-Winning Hydrating Cream Conditioner, This Reparative Formula Features A Rich Concentration Of Tamanu, Flaxseed And Monoi Oils To Restore Lost Nutrients + Repair The Cuticle; A Deep Dose Of Quinoa Protein Rebuilds Hair’s Fractured & Fragile Cortex And Ultra-Smoothing Emollients Of Shea Butter, Coconut And Avocado Oils Return Hydration To Parched Hair; Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Cruelty Free; All Natural Ingredients

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Innersense - Organic Hydrating Hair Masque (4 fl oz / 118 ml)!
Fabiana G.
Atlanta, GA
Very good product, safe and clean without harmful and bad ingredients, smells well fantastic results your hair will be thankful with you. Is a little expensive but really works. Highly recommended
Tonya M.
Lititz, PA
This stuff is so good!!! You only need a little bit! I have naturally blonde hair that is highlighted so using a mask for my hair is a must! I have been hair training my hair for like 4 months now so what I do is I stretch my washes to once a week and just use the primally pure texturizing dry shampoo in between washes. Therefore I need a good mask every time I wash my hair. Hence this AMAZING one! I put it in after I brush out my hair. I will dampen the mid shaft and ends and leave this in my hair for 20 mins before I even get in the shower. Then I wet my hair in the shower and shampoo it twice on just my scalp. I feel like this mask helps protect my ends as I shampoo my hair and it leave it nice and nourished ;)
Crystal F.
This hair masque is amazing. My hair needs the extra moisture so I include this in my weekly hair care routine. I have dry curly hair that needs extra love. I've seen a definite improvement in hydration and curl pattern. I will continue to buy this product and recommend it to my other curly haired sisters.
Anna L.
Norris, TN
My favorite hair mask! Moisturizes impeccably while not weighing my hair down. Also, the cleanest ingredients you can find.
Alexandra P.
Santa Rosa, CA
I use this product any time I feel like my hair needs extra hydration. The whole brand is just a win for me. A little bit goes a long way.
Krista B.
Formula hasn’t changed over the years. Works. Smells fresh. Expensive though- only need small amount
Kamille A.
Fresno, CA
This mask smells delightful and it’s packed with lovely nontoxic ingredients. It’s cold pressed and concentrated so a little bit goes a long way, just mix with water. I wouldn’t buy this again, however, because my hair needs a bit more. If you’re hair isn’t super coarse this will work for you.
Jasmine J.
Roanoke, VA
I love this product and the fact that it has good quality ingredients. I hate how small the tube is because you have to literally use the tiniest amount. This treatment is best when used over time. It does make hair feel more moisturized and stronger.
Maura M.
Very hydrating i love to mix in a bit of the oil and leave for 20 min then rinse . Great ingredients are very important to me
Catherine M.
Rockville , MD
This is a good clean hair mask. Wish it were a little more hydrating. I use it once a week and leave it on as long as possible.

Looking for your answer?