Hair CareHair ProductsConditioning TreatmentsInnersense
Organic Beauty Sweet Spirit Leave-In Conditioner -- 85 fl oz

Innersense Organic Beauty Sweet Spirit Leave-In Conditioner -- 8.5 fl oz

by Innersense

Does this product contain protein?
What type hair is this best for?
Start your review of Innersense Organic Beauty Sweet Spirit Leave-In Conditioner -- 8.5 fl oz!
Tonya M.
Lititz, PA
Not only does this product work as a heat protectant, but it is good for so many other things! I use it to detangle my hair after getting out of the shower, and I use it to freshen up my curls the next day! It smells absolutely amazing too! Plus I just love how it's a clean all natural product that you can love and trust! Plus their customer support is AMAZING, and who doesn't love supporting small businesses?!?! I know I do!
Morgan D.
Oceanside, CA
I love this leave-in conditioner spray! It makes my hair easy to brush through after using it after getting out of the shower. I also love using it on my daughter't tangled hair and I don't have to worry about spraying nasty, harmful chemicals on her. Definitely going to repurchase!
Erin K.
I wasn’t a huge fan of the shampoo and conditioner from this line, but I really liked this leave in conditioner. It smells fresh and doesn’t make your hair greasy or heavy.
Megan C.
Saint Louis, MO
Love this leave-in!  My hair feels so good and the wave is so manageable and soft.  It's so much lighter than other leave-in sprays I've used.  Not 100% sold on the scent, though.  I wish it smelled more like the pure inspiration conditioner (which is heavenly).
Leslie B.
Roanoke
I LOVE the way this product smells!! It makes my hair so soft and touchable. It’s great directly out of the shower or as a refreshing product on non-wash days. I’ll never go without this product this ever again!
Kenzie L.
Great product! Leaves my hair smelling good and definitely untangles those curls. Helps maintain frizz
Lindsey P.
Portland, OR
I love Innersense's Product - it's perfect for my after-shower hair and I love how soft it makes it feel. Smells great as well - always a bonus. :)
Becky L.
Akron, OH
This is a nice next day refresher. Use it lightly or it will add weight to your hair. I always have to wet my hair before i put this on. I will also use it right after the shower with soaking wet hair to add a little extra moisture.
Amanda R.
New Haven, IN
I like this leave in but it is a little pricy for the size, I feel like it’s working well but I haven’t been using it long
A
ByA
I LOVE this product! I have curly hair that is pretty dry, and this gives it the extra moisture it so desperately needs. It smells nice too! A little bit goes a long way.