BY INNERSENSE

Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This completely natural and organic conditioner performs incredible compared to the conventional products. This leaves my hair so soft and hydrated, but doesn’t weigh it down like some conventional conditioners. I love resting easy knowing that I’m putting something healthy on my head when I use this product.
Shanna C.
Great conditioner and brand over all. I love the scent of each product and the method I apply the product to my hair is by squeezing the product into the hair stand and my hair seems to absorb it and behave much better. This product is completely healthy for you hair and crafted of the best ingredients. All natural and none of the harsh chemicals with Innersense.
Jennifer S.
I really like this conditioner. My hair is super dead from constantly bleaching it and I use this conditioner to do a deep condition. It makes my hair so silky smooth the next day.
Rebekah E.
Awesome, awesome, conditioner. Makes my hair so soft and smooth. Worth the price, excellent quality, and it smells like a garden of flowers. So ya, highly recommend!
Diana S.
I love this conditioner as it doesn't weigh my hair down. I highly recommend this product