Innersense Organic Beauty Curl Control Quiet Calm Styling Aid 8.50 Ounces uploaded by Chelsea R.Innersense Organic Beauty Curl Control Quiet Calm Styling Aid 8.50 Ounces uploaded by Cynthia S.

BY INNERSENSE

Gelila K.
Tucker, GA
My curls have never looked the same after I was introduced to Innersence! You only use a quarter size of the product and it truly keeps your curls defined. I apply it on my wash day and use their leave-in conditioner to refresh after my day 3 curls. It is pricey but the product lasts a long time and it’s worth the investment!
Sarah D.
Clermont, FL
This gives good definition but it does not have a strong hold. If all you want is a soft to medium hold gel then this is it. If you like a stronger hold for longer definition results pairing this will a stronger hold product like their I create hold, Aussie Instant Freeze or Jessi Curl Spiralicious is a good move.
Chelsea R.
I’ve been on a curly hair journey for about two years now and Innersense has changed my hair significantly! My curls are soft and bouncy, never crunchy and stringy. These products keep my hair feeling hydrated!
Jessica J.
Colorado Springs
This cream can be a bit heavy for my wavy hair. It also has a good bit of glycerin and I can use that year round. A little bit really goes a long way with this stuff, and it is very moisturizing. I use it the most in the winter when my hair is really dried out.
Rebekah E.
I have stick straight hair but I use this as a heat protectant when styling my hair. It makes my hair stay soft even after styling and the curls are really well defined and last wayyy longer. It's a pretty incredible find to keep my curls lasting and my hair protected!
Marleny Q.
Amazing product!!Leaves your curls feeling soft bouncy. Won't leave them crunchy like most products. It is also won't leave your hair frizzy. On second day hair I add some of this with a little bit of water and gently add it tot he top of my hair. Works perfect!!
Katerina G.
Dickson, TN
I have a fine, fuzzy texture to my shoulder length hair. I put this product on when my hair is still damp. I rub it between my palms and scrunch it into my hair. It turns my fuzz into nice defined curls that really hold up to wind and salt air or whatever. Yes, it has a bit of stiffness, but that is exactly what my hair requires because of its limp texture. I love this stuff and will continue to buy it. I was using a commercial brand firm hold gel, but it had a lot of chemicals that were taking a toll on my hair. This products is pretty pure, smells great and works better.
Shanna C.
I love the way this product feels and calms my unruly frizz. The scent is very fresh and all of their products feel really good in my hair. My hair looks very healthy and my curls are better than ever.
Taryn D.
Salem, OR
This is light weight but works so well defining my hair. This along with some of the Inner sense conditioner makes for magical curls.
Leah W.
Sacramento
This curl enhancer helps activate your natural curls and a little bit goes a long way! I've only used this product a few times but so far am loving it
Sharifa L.
How good is it and controlling frizz
Adriana A.
Does Someone compare this product with DevaCurl to tell me?
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
Is this a good cream styler to moisturize curls like AG Recoil? I love the bounce and life Recoil adds to my hair but want a cleaner option.

back