INNBeauty Project Pimple Paste Overnight Blemish Drying Paste

by innbeauty project

Ever heard the old wives' tale telling you to put toothpaste on your pimple?  We love the idea, but toothpaste contains harsh ingredients & sulfates that can damage the skin so we created a skin-friendly paste that works quickly to zap those problem spots! Pimple Paste is an alcohol-free, fast-acting overnight drying paste powered by natural ingredients that have been clinically proven to be more effective than their synthetic alternatives.  Formulated with natural miracle workers including: Willow Bark, Sulfur, Tea Tree Oil, Azelaic Acid, Clay, Zinc, Oregano, & Thyme that work overnight to quickly fight & fade the look of blemishes.  This unique naturally blue paste dries down quickly and is transfer-proof so will not rub off on your sheets or pillows!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of INNBeauty Project Pimple Paste Overnight Blemish Drying Paste!
How would you rate this product?
Des moines, IA
INNBeauty Project Pimple Paste Overnight Blemish Drying Paste uploaded by Nit T.
Now this may burn at first but give it a minute after it dries up I go in with these peach slices dots in my review before this one!! Check it out!! It helps me with new pimples that show up and also acne scar!!!
Missoula, MT
INNBeauty Project Pimple Paste Overnight Blemish Drying Paste uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the BEST pimple cream I have ever tried, and I’ve tried a lottttt. I had a big ol zit coming in and I used this on top at night. I wasn’t really expecting much. But I woke up the next morning and my zit was absolutely GONE. I was shook. It smells a little funky but def does the job. I highly recommend! It’s avail on Sephora now, too 😍
Kewanee, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I just got this and already wowed me on the first go! I put on as my last step in my skin care routine at night before bed, and bam! Woke up to my zits being zapped! almost completely gone. I don’t know about you but not many products out there can do that on my skin. It usually takes consistency and time before I see any kind of result. And I have oily/acne prone skin and eczema. My skin is problematic it’s hard to find balance but this at least helps with the acne so it’s a win for me I recommend!

Looking for your answer?