INNBeauty Project Next Level Daily Moisturizer

by innbeauty project

This no BS moisturizer does it all - hydrates, evens and smoothes the look of tone & texture while adding a natural dewy glow. Never oily or greasy. Intensely hydrating and silicone-free gel cream, formulated to feel like weightless second skin. Feels like a cooling burst of moisture upon application that delivers a dose of hydration to thirsty, tired skin. Clinically proven to hydrate for 72 hours. Your complexion is left plump, hydrated with a natural dewy glow. Never Sticky or greasy, instantly absorbs into skin and works great under makeup. pH balanced to keep skin happy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of INNBeauty Project Next Level Daily Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Roswell, GA
I really like this. It’s hydrating without being overly oily which is really just not a good time for me since I have combination skin. It comes with a really good amount of products and it’s not that expensive in comparison to other things I bought for my skin.

Looking for your answer?