INNBeauty Project Glaze #3 Frose Lip Oil

by innbeauty project

A juicy lip oil for soft, plump & glossy lips. Deliciously flavored like mouth-watering frozen rosé. Plus, a hint of sweetness from the stevia plant. Naturally colored a soft pink tone with strawberries & radish extract.  Made with a plant derived plumping complex that works immediately & over time. Large applicator is designed to mimic your fingertip for ultimate comfort. Texture feels like an oil/gloss hybrid. Never greasy or sticky!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of INNBeauty Project Glaze #3 Frose Lip Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Roswell, GA
As with the other lip glaze, this is amazing. The applicator is to die for, sometimes I find myself putting this on just because the applicator is so soft but somehow it also exfoliate my lips as I’m putting it on so my lips are extra soft. This is not the kind of product that you want to wear to bed this is the kind of product you want to wear out and about. But honestly I find myself putting it on even if I’m just lounging around the house because it’s so nice and plumping without being sticky even though it looks like it would be a sticky nightmare. It’s not! It’s amazing. Five out of five stars, love this so much.

Looking for your answer?