INNBEAUTY Project All Things Glaze Kit

This kit includes 3 items:

FACE GLAZE in champagne
EXTRA GLAZE Lip Oil in Glazed Donut
INNBEAUTY QUILTED PINK COSMETIC bag

FACE GLAZE is a skincare/makeup hybrid with a unique geleé texture that melts into skin while imparting a stunning radiance, that looks like your skin with the perfect lighting. No greasiness or stickiness whatsoever! Champagne tone, is sheer & buildable, works for all skin tones!

EXTRA GLAZE is a juicy lip oil for soft, plump & glossy lips. Get explosive shine + ultimate comfort.  It's a sheer golden tint with hint of shimmer. Naturally flavored like a glazed donut & naturally sweetened with a hint of stevia!
Large applicator is designed to mimic your fingertip for ultimate comfort in application. Texture feels like an oil/gloss hybrid. Never greasy or sticky!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of INNBEAUTY Project All Things Glaze Kit!
lydia H.
Fargo, ND
So I only have a lipgloss from this kit they didn’t have that as an option to review! So this lipgloss is great 😊 super shiny and sparkly and makes your lips look juicy! It smells and tastes amazing :) and the thing about INN that I love is it’s the first negative waste beauty brand!!!! So if you are looking for sustainable options this is an amazing one!
Nataly S.
Lytle, TX
INNBEAUTY Project All Things Glaze Kit uploaded by Nataly S.
I love all the products from InnBeauty. The gloss oil smells like Glazed Donut and I just posted a review on the Face Glaze! I recommend it to anyone 100%.
Alexandra  A.
InnBeauty has beautiful packaging and products that perform well. The lip oil is a shimmery champagne color that smells sweet and wears longer than other lip oils I’ve tried. The sparkly packaging is adorable. Powder highlighters usually enhance texture so I stick with cream highlighters and this one is perfect for a glowy, fresh look. The bag is high-quality and useful. This is a great set.
Elena K.
AMAZING!! The face glaze is amazing as an base that I would label as a dupe for the Hollywood Flawless Filter. And you can just use it on the high points as well and it doubles as an amazing highlighter. The lip glaze is my new go-to lip oil. I plan on buying in ALL flavors since the consistency is nourishing but not sticky and lasts for hours. Highly recommend both products!
Victoria C.
Thornton, CO
The lip oil is great, it doesn’t dry my lip and leaves a gentle shimmer. I’ve used a few of the colors and their all nice. The face glaze gives a subtle glow. I think I’d like a little more glow.
Amanda S.
Peoria, AZ
I used the face glaze as a highlight after my tinted moisturizer and blush. It can be applied with your fingertips and it’s buildable. I like that it gives you glow without glitter.

Looking for your answer?