BY INM #10 in Nail Polish Top Coats

• Non-yellowing formula lengthens life and insures clarity
  • DRIES IN 45 SECONDS
  • DRIES TWO COATS OF POLISH IN 90 SECONDS

THIS PRODUCT: Out The Door Topcoat is a high performance professional product that was developed for use in salon. It was originally formulated, and continues to meet the performance expectations expressed by technicians around the world.

HOW TO USE: Apply one coat of Out the Door topcoat over your favorite nail lacquer and allow to air dry. You may also apply over Total Eclipse UV Topcoat as a protectant from sunscreens.

THE BENEFITS ARE:

• High Gloss finish
  • Nail polish that will resist against chipping, cracking, or peeling

OUT THE DOOR TOPCOAT is available in:

• How fast does this dry? and is it really worth the money?1 Answers
  • I use Seche Vite and lately it's been shrinking on the si...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know any store to get this for less than $5? ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "A lot of people like Seche Vite, but I prefer this topcoat because it's not too thick, it dries fast and shiny, and it also does not shrink your polish." in 16 reviews
  • "It does exactly what it says, you can paint your nails and be out the door in just minutes.. Makes the color of your nail polish very bright and shiny and keeps the color lasting for weeks." in 11 reviews
  • "It acts like Seche Vite without the shrinkage, but the reason I won't be using this as a top coat anymore is the fact that it absolutely smears my nail art every single time." in 10 reviews
  • "It does sometimes smear nail art and will lift when using scotch or striping tape (that's why I keep my Seche Vite around), but for single color manis it's perfect." in 9 reviews
  • "I normally do my nails before bed, which is the only peaceful time for me, without a quick dry product I would wake up with smudged nails." in 5 reviews
Lauren L.
Newton, NC
I found this quick dry coat from Sally's Beauty Supplies over a year ago & I don't do my nails without it (unless I'm doing a gel set). I was switching between 2 others before finding INM & I always had problems with chipping, shrinking or my nail polish would literally shrink. I saw this on the bottom shelf with clear coats, hardener & the 2 other supposedly fast dry top coats polish I already owned but didn't like. I decided to give INM a try because why not & it was under $5. I tried it very shortly after purchasing & after the first try I was in love with this quick dry nail topper. Without a UV light it takes a good 15 to 20 mins to dry your fresh polish completely but if yo use a UV light it's dry in 90 seconds! Um talking dry meaning you can actually use your hands like normal. I can't live without this dry top coat when doing my nails or toe nails. To doesn't chip your polish or shrink it. It also doesn't have a ridiculous smell & it's very reasonably priced. It only takes 1 coat to fully dry the nails so almost over a year I'm at the bottom of my 1st bottle (but I also do switch between gel polish & regular polish). I bought my 2nd bottle when I used over 75% of my first bottle. I'm very surprised that I haven't seen nail bloggers talk about this fast dry top coat before. They seem to never share the very most important things with their followers. I'm glad I shop around for different products or I would have passed this nail gem up without a 2nd thought. The only colors I have ever noticed get left on the brush are very strong super pigmented colors like deep red, dark blues & some blacks. Other then those colors I never see any polish on the brush. If you do your own nails like myself this quick dry coat is a must! I promise it will change your nail game & life for the best!
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
Move over seche vite! I am a nail polish junkie and I’m always painting my nails. I want a top coat that will leave my nails looking shiny and settled. This one definitely delivers! It reminds me of seche vite in the way that it leaves my nails so glossy. That’s about the only positive comparison. With this top coat, I don’t have to wait forever for my nails to dry. They don’t stay tacky and smudgeable. I apply this to my nails when they are still freshly painted about 5 minutes after I’ve finished polishing my last nail. I find this works the best for smoothing out the polish application. My nails are completely dry after about 20 minutes. I’m talking like I can touch them and apply a bit of pressure and the polish is unphased. I notice no shrinkage with this top coat unlike the awful shrinkage with seche vite. The smell is also very minimal. Even with using a heavier hand with strokes I see barely if any color coming off into my brush with this. I have no bubbles or ripples either. I’m about halfway through a bottle and the formula hasn’t gotten thick at all! Also, I notice very little chipping when I use this. That’s a huge win for me! This is my new holy grail top coat for sure!
Hannah C.
Eagleville, PA
I love this top coat. I stumbled upon it in a Sally Beauty a few years ago and I haven't used anything else since. It truly dries in seconds. I've done a coat of it, waited a couple minutes, then literally went out the door for work and by the time I got there, they were dry. I hate waiting for nail polish to dry so this is perfect for me. It also works really well in preventing my nail polish from chipping, at least when paired with OPI nail polish. I work at a doggie daycare so I use my hands a lot with rowdy dogs and with cleaning products and this stuff keeps my nails looking pretty.
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
This is the best clear coat polish I've ever come across. My sister in law gave me a bottle and I've since bought a couple extra. I use it as a base coat and top coat or will just sometimes paint my nails with just it so a nice shine. It dries super fast and makes whatever it's painted on dry fast too. Love this stuff.
Mallory D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I was recommended this product a few years ago and have been buying it on and off ever since. It’s available at Meijer, Beauty stores and I believe drug stores as well. Definitely one of the quickest drying top coats I’ve used! I always seem to come back to it!
Amy S.
This stuff dries crazy fast!! You just choose your favorite polish, and this will dry it quickly and keep it on longer. Even if you have two thick coats on, this will give you a nice glossy shine, fix any streaking, and dry in no time! It is amazing!! I keep a bottle in my purse all the time. If I break a nail I use this to keep myself from picking at the edge. I will put on a top coat if my color starts to look dull. I even use it if I get a snag in my stocking to stop it from running! I love Out The Door and I recommend it to everyone!!
Tonja C.
Reidsville, NC
I am famous for doing my nails late at night. We all know what happens when you go to bed with semi-wet nails. Not pretty. This product here set my nail polish in no time flat. Seriously, I put it on & read from my Bible for about 2-3 minutes .... and forgot that my nails were (suppose to be) wet. Flipped a page while reading and drug it across several nails on my right hand. Didn't hafta worry one bit 'cause those babies were completely dry. Yeah, I'll give it 5 stars. 😉
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
A lot of my friends recommended that i try this top coat and I was really excited and then very very disappointed. Although it does dry quickly, the problem is that it does not stand up to any impact, so if you accidentally hit your nail against anything or apply any pressure to your nail within 24 hours my nails get messed up. I used this on an Amethyst OPI nail polish that is known to go 5 days with the CND top coat or the Essie Gel Couture.
Lisa W.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is my favorite quick dry top coat for the past few years. It doesn’t dry as fast as the label says, but it still dries fast and it doesn’t leave nails tacky. The shine it leaves is really good too. I’ve tried other brands, but I still prefer how this one performs above the others I’ve tried. The price isn’t bad either, especially for the size of the bottle. I definitely recommend INM Out The Door Top Coat
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
Great shine and it dries to the touch in a matter of minutes, but I have the same issues with impact that another review stated. The slightest bit of impact and it ripples.  I’ve even tried waiting 12 hours between polish application and the top coat and it doesn’t help at all. Cold water rinse helps it solidify but it’s still very annoying. After this bottle I will search for something else.
Lizzy K.
Does this really work better than any other thin, quick dry topcoat?
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
Does this really dry in a minute?
Katie M.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Where do you buy your product? I've found mine at my local Sally's, but that's the only place I've seen it.
Alicia B.
Does anyone know any store to get this for less than $5? I get mine off amazon for that price, but it can take 2 weeks sometime to arrive.
Raisha P.
Wilkes Barre, PA
How fast does this nail polish actually dry? I have had other brands that say similar things and they take a while to actually dry.