BY INM

Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat dries in seconds! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marlena S.
Not sure what all these 5-star reviews are about...this stuff is meh AF! Now I understand that this is just a top coat and not a holographic color polish so I wasn't expecting much of a stunning nail effect. However, it still performed lackluster in my opinion. I shook the bottle until my arm hurt but that didn't change a thing. In 3 coats all I managed to get was a speckled glitter, almost iridescent mediocre effect. I suspect for any real hologram effect I would need about 10 coats of this stuff- perfect if I was the doing the #100LayersChallenge. I should've realized you get what you pay for. Real holographic polishes are more expensive for a reason. I recommend the ILNP brand, but not this.
Katja E.
Mabank, TX
Gorgeous payoff for a top coat. Not too thick not too thin. Quick dry. Just the right amount of holo if you're just getting into the vibe of it or simply want a stronger top coat. It's not flaky and it's glossy. You do have to shake it vigorously or the holo settles to the bottom. Amazing product. Loving it so so much!!!
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
Im going to say up front.... I love glitter!!! Lol and any time I paint my nails I add this gem. I feel I get a two in one deal. It provides a fabulous holographic effect and really helps prevent my nails from chipping. I feel this doubles the wear time of any polish I use. Any nail addict needs this in there collection and I am guilty of repurchasing this topcoat anytime it gets low..... Ive heard there is a gold version but I have not found that version 🙁
Alaina M.
My go-to holo glitter top coat!!!! To me, it is China Glaze Fairy Dust, except it doesn't smell awful, it dries SUPER fast, and it doesn't get goopy after a few uses. I kid you not, dry time is about 2 minutes on this! Both the Silver and Gold versions are must haves for any nail polish enthusiast. *purchased product myself*
Brittany M.
Beautiful top coat! Just the right amount of holographic glitter. It dries fast, and looks wonderful on any nail color. Worth every penny. The only topcoat I've ever bought multiples of. I'm on my third bottle. When I do someone's nails, they always want it as their topcoat! I will continue buying this as long as they make it!
Sara K.
This is my favorite shimmery top coat ! It has rainbow holographic type fine milled shimmer !! It dries fast and is so beautiful! I bought it at Sally's !
Regina E.
I finally found a hologram top coat that isn't straight up glitter! It adds a subtle touch of delicate sparkle and is a great top coat.
Trina S.
Northern lights is a great top coat. It helps dry your nails quicker while giving your nails that extra sparkle.
Heather S.
Ashland, PA
This stuff is so awesome I love to shake up the bottle and watch the silver like a snow globe! Dries so fast!
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
This is my favorite shimmery top coat. I absolutely love it. This polish dries fast and it looks beautiful.