BY H2OCEAN

Refresh your ink naturally with INKRENU! INKRENU is designed to moisturize and revitalize your tattoos. This formula contatins Sea Kelp, essential minerals, vitamins, and anti aging ingredients that will keep your skin healthy and your tattoos looking... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This is a really great brand for piercings and tattoos, Iv been using it for 14 years (any time I’d get something done). So far it’s aided 5 tattoos and the salt spray has healed 3 piercings. I recommend this product and their line.
Michelle †.
Brooklyn, NY
Love using this product, leaves my tattoo nice and clean with a lot of detail. It is definitely a good product , I haven’t had a problem with this product yet so far. I would definitely buy it again and recommend to others.
Lorena🖤
Kept my tattoo looking fresh. Helped reduce the itching and peeling that you would usually experience with a healing tattoo. Great for the value and gentle on your new tattoo. I would recommend to others.
Alisa H.
I have 5 tattoos and will only purchase this when I get one done because nothing else works as good and keeps my tattoos from flaking as bad. Also helps with itching!
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
This stuff is amazing. I love it. Some products make the ink come out, but this did the opposite. It helped major with the healing process, was and it itched less!
Kara D.
La Verne
I got one very large rib cage tattoo and it worked wonders on this tattoo! I cleaned it 3 times a day for the first week then 2 the next than 1 for the next 2 weeks! And then I got another tattoo that’s fairly small and it’s done wonders for both of my tattoos!!
Jayda N.
Macon
I was not impressed with this product it was definitely overpriced and it just really is something I wouldn't buy again because I did not love the results
Bernadine L.
St Charles , IL
Such an easy way to care for any new piercings and tattoos! I like the fact that you just spray it on instead of having to rub it in! I def recommend!
Emily N.
New Jersey
H2Ocean is GREAT for new tattoos or piercings. You can tell the contents of this product are completely natural, you can actually smell the salt.
Erika M.
Greenfield
My favorite for tattoos it works great prevented my tattoo from peeling and fading one of the best also h2oceans piercing spray is great also