BY INKO'S #76 in Energy Drinks

Inko's Jitter-Free™ White Tea Adult Energy Drink .
All natural. see more...

hannah i.
hannah i.
This tastes good. i really don't like red bull or something that tastes similar to that. but this is different it tastes good and actually helps
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This tastes really good, my boyfriend likes it as well..we drink it all the time!!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
This is basically iced tea with a little extra caffeine from white tea. It is not bad tasting, especially when ice cold, but for me it was just kind of like lemonade.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this product its taste is refreshing and easy to go down. I pick it up whenever I get the chance
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
This is a really nice energy drink. I love the flavor, and I think that it is perfect for giving you that little boost of energy that you may need to put a little pep in your step.
jenna w.
jenna w.
Raleigh, NC
Looks like a great energy drink. I'm not into the taste of red bull or monster but I'd be willing to try this one. I just don't like the way the other ones make me feel all jittery.
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
Tea and energy drink sounds pretty gross anyone recommend this ?
Kendra J.
Kendra J.
How much sugar does it contain?
Alethea D.
Alethea D.
Dracut, MA
This is a brand I've never seen before, what retailers carry it and in which part of the country?
Casandra K.
Casandra K.
Vermillion, SD
Is this really jitter-free most of the energy drinks out there have that jitter affect so how is this different?