Inkjoy Gel Pens .7mm-Berry uploaded by Laura H.

BY UNKNOWN

Paper Mate-Inkjoy Gel Pen. Add Some Color To Your Writing! Dries Three Times Faster For Reduced Smearing! A Comfort Grip Wraps The Entire Pen. Ink Flows As Fast As Your Thoughts, So Writing Never Drags. This Package Contains Twelve 0.7mm Fine Point Gel Pens. Comes In A Variety Of Colors. Each Sold Separately. Imported. see more...

Laura H.
Laura H.
Grand Rapids, MI
If you're a messy writer or a lefty, you know the pain of all your pens ever smearing all over creation.

So, imagine my glee when I found these pens - they are gel, so they run smoothly, but the ink dries SO FAST that no matter how I have my hand, the ink isn't smearing.

ECSTATIC. I'm buying these in every color.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Newport, KY
Forever my favorite pen. I cannot get enough of them or their color. This pen writes so smoothly and dries quickly enough that it doesn't smear. It's also nice for small writing, especially when grading narratives or essays that need some revision! I tell everyone I can all the time about these pens and always have one on me.
Sundie C.
Sundie C.
Amarillo, TX
My favorite pens ever! Write smooth with no skip and dries fast! Beautiful colors to choose from! Always have one on me!