Inked Girls

by none

1 Year, 6 issues - Since the inaugural issue was released in December 2009, Inked Girls Magazine has portrayed the unique beauty of inked women through exclusive photo shoots provided by an array of leading photographers. Inked Girls Magazine focuses solely on pictorial achievement without editorial content.

Did anyone use this magazine to help pick out a tattoo idea?
Start your review of Inked Girls!
How would you rate this product?
brittany F.
Bookworm Expert Level 3
This is a great read! it has all the great new styles of ink and history of great artists and many designs to enjoy with beautiful people to look at! great price, and found in many stores. i recommend!
Heather H.
Amagansett, NY
This tattoo magazine is a fun read. I myself have lots of tattoos so it is fun to read and find out things about the culture and whats happening in the world of tattoos
eveline L.
hollywood, FL
This magazine is amazing it has great shots of ink plus beautiful women to look at you cant get better then that
Juanita W.
Marion, OH
I love this magazine! It helps me with a lot of ideas whenever I am ready for some more ink! So it need some ideas or just love looking at tatts...this is a perfect start!
april B.
Winter Garden, FL
This is my favorite magazine! it gives me great new ideas and lets me enjoy seeing other people's work! love this magazine!
Tiana S.
Bend, OR
I'd like it more if it didn't look like a inked version of playboy. More focused on over sexualizing women than ink.
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
Theres only so much you can write about tattoos and what not. Thats why its boring because it goes way beyond ink and to irrelevant topics.
Taylor S.
Borger, TX
I love to see some sexy girls with beautiful art etched into there skin. Nothing could possibly be better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...