Inka Crops Inka Chips, Sweet Plantain, 3.25 Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Evian D.

BY INKA CROPS

Buy on Walmart
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
If i can i will give them 10 stars !!!!!!! They are super DELICIOUS! I tried them once in the GNC and since them i always buy , 2 or 3 packs per week , the favor is amazing, i love this ones because they are fresh, i have tried different brand and they taste weird and super hard too eat like old . Everyone at work enjoy them because they is kosher ! So everyone wins ! Definitely buy this you will never regret it !!
stephanie M.
Union City, NJ
I love plantain chips so this are a go to when in Walmart try them ! Sweet is the best flavor they have it taste great.
Ashley E.
Lawndale, NC
Love these. This is my favorite go to snack. I don't feel bad about snacking on these throughout the day. Very yummy!
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Me encanta el platano, es muy delicioso!!! No me canso de ellos y dudo que pudiese hacerlo, su sabor es tan único.
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
omg these are so good I just tried these today. I was nervous to buy them but I'm glad I did.
Glamour G.
My husband and I love these. We have to stop ourselves from eating the whole bag at once!