Inka Crops Inka Chips, Sweet Plantain, 3.25 Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Evian D.

BY INKA CROPS

Buy on Walmart
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
omg these are so good I just tried these today. I was nervous to buy them but I'm glad I did.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
If i can i will give them 10 stars !!!!!!! They are super DELICIOUS! I tried them once in the GNC and since them i always buy , 2 or 3 packs per week , the favor is amazing, i love this ones because they are fresh, i have tried different brand and they taste weird and super hard too eat like old . Everyone at work enjoy them because they is kosher ! So everyone wins ! Definitely buy this you will never regret it !!
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Me encanta el platano, es muy delicioso!!! No me canso de ellos y dudo que pudiese hacerlo, su sabor es tan único.
stephanie M.
Union City, NJ
I love plantain chips so this are a go to when in Walmart try them ! Sweet is the best flavor they have it taste great.
Glamour G.
My husband and I love these. We have to stop ourselves from eating the whole bag at once!
Ashley G.
Lawndale, NC
Love these. This is my favorite go to snack. I don't feel bad about snacking on these throughout the day. Very yummy!