BY INKA CROPS

INKA CROPS 12x 4 OZ ROASTED PLANTAIN CHIPS, Plantains, the banana's cousins, adapted greatly to the South American jungle and made itself a world favorite because of its great flavor and silky texture, Dare to compare? You won't be disappointed!:, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA6653 see more...

Savannah P.
These are so good! I found out a couple years ago that I was allergic to potatoes and missed being able to eat potato chips. When I found these, I didn't think they'd be that good; however, they definitely satisfy my potato chip craving. They are crunchy and taste slightly nutty and salty. They are really addicting!
Bethany B.
Flemington, NJ
These are absolutely delicious! Top notch. I bought them by mistake in a shop from home order and I am so glad that I did. For snacking, the bag lasted me two days. It seems small but these are salty and filling. Not too salty though. They are the perfect texture for munching. I've also heard that these are excellent gifts for friends on the paleo diet. I am counting the days until I can buy more!
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
These are absolutely amazing. They have that naturally sweet plantain taste without out too much being added to distort its flavor. I would highly recommend this if you want something healthy to snack on. It's like the healthy version of potato chips.
Jenna T.
Indianapolis
I am newly obsessed with plantain chips as they don't have added sugar and these ones are great! I like to eat them as a snack on their own, or add them to some dishes for an added bit of salt and crunch.
Samantha E.
Tallassee, TN
These are really yummy! Slightly salty, crispy and not overly greasy. I live plantain chips as an alternative to potato chips either with a sandwich or as a snack.
Shartique C.
I do like the idea of having plan tames already in a bag ready for you but I don't like is the amount of oil and greasiness the product has in it
Marian D.
Granada Hills, CA
I absolutely loooooveeeee this chips, They are nothing but amazing. I always get them when I got to the market and I can't get enough of them
Denisa U.
They have a good taste. They are a good snack to have when you are on the go or where ever you are. they are also very affordable.
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
These are a oldtime favorite for me coming from the island of PR. these are great for anytime snaking. fun way to make nachos too
Monica S.
Medley, FL
Mmmm se ven buenos esos platanitos bueno parecen platanitos, se ven salados como dicen los demas comentarios.
Eve M.
St, AB
Does anyone know if they make other flavours of these?